The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Gymani’s piece of the vid , it looks like she went insane vocally, Hailey looks great and she looks like she is in the climax of her performance maybe the start of the climax , and it’s either John turned for Samuel first or Samuel is a one chair turner 

Given we know Gymani got 4 chairs and Hailey got just Blake, I’m assuming Sam got in the middle (so there’s a variety of chair turn types accounted for) but with no idea how his audition went, he could be any sort of chair turner which is exciting but also nerve-wracking

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

I mean, nurse storyline in a global panini + decent voice + Ed as the mega mentor = makes some sense (would make more if he made the lives though 🙃)

Also, my basic b**** ass is happy to see the song on the show again, it’s been way too long and this is my favorite song off Ed’s first album so ❤️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think this actually might out first premiere leak that didnt make playoffs. Hell, he didnt make KOs.

Every other premiere leak since S13 made some sort of voting round (Nelson didn’t make the at-home lives but he made the 4WKO which needed votes, so it counts).

Vocally, Vaughn was OK, not underwhelming but not something I’m super eager to loop for days either - I think Team Legend would’ve been a better fit in the long run but Ariana pointed out some technical stuff in his audition that needed work and I can see how that’d appeal beyond just her name power.

Now it's funny how y'all were so sure about Wendy/Gymani/Holly leak :haha:

It's a surprising leak, but it's something I don't mind. He has a tone that's so easy to listen to and it was a beautiful one for me ❤️ 

I wonder if he will be Ari's first artist/closer for the first EP 🤔

• Like 2

Honestly, I'm not mad. In fact its quite funny to see the reactions (especially when more users find out). Shout out to everyone who works in the medical field, especially on these times.

I'll check out the leak later when I have time.

• Like 1