The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I looked him up. He isn’t even verified on Twitter or Facebook, but I do see he has a couple Grammy noms. It’s a little surprising they would cover someone so little known on the show. 

EDIT: Never mind. Sounds like they just came up in conversation. 

really? That’s surprising as he’s decently well known. 

anyway, finally took a listen to spoilers. I like Ariana’s team the best. But GNT, Hailey Mae, Shadaly, and Bilianca interest me. 

also Wendy looks like she’s going to be the best singer. 

Guys Last Fall Tamaras came out around 10 PM EST Thursday Night with us also getting information that Lauren Frihauf is in the premiere as well. It’s different each season like last season Victors wasn’t out until 12 in the afternoon Friday, and we didn’t get any names only Victors knowledge of him being in the premiere. 

35 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

He doesn't have a Twitter, so TeamAudra probably found a fan account, and his Facebook has like what... two posts?

Edited by FloorWax

45 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

To be totally fair, I didn’t know who he was until a couple months back (and I have a fair amount of indie-alternative stuff on my playlists) - if you’re not more than vaguely familiar with the genre, you may not recognize the name, the same way non-country fans may not know who Mickey Guyton or Cody Jinks are.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

To be totally fair, I didn’t know who he was until a couple months back (and I have a fair amount of indie-alternative stuff on my playlists) - if you’re not more than vaguely familiar with the genre, you may not recognize the name, the same way non-country fans may not know who Mickey Guyton or Cody Jinks are.

Yeah. He's not a super-obscure artist, but not exactly surface-level indie either. People would probably know "Mystery of Love", but not much else.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He doesn't have a Twitter, so TeamAudra probably found a fan account, and his Facebook has like what... two posts?

Yeah, he probably has a small but very loyal following, but he’s not a main stream guy. I’m sorry to everyone who’s upset I didn’t know who he was. 😂 

I’ll give him a listen tomorrow. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

final bets on whos the leak? my money is on a random 3 chair that ariana didnt even turn for

Betting on Vaughn honestly he’s been featured a lot

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?