The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, never particularly cared for coach gifts, but damn, that aquamarine color on Kelly´s jackets this season. I want one lol.

Right??? If I were Team Kelly this season there’s a 98% chance I’d rarely take the jacket off 💀

• Haha 1

Dont remember when Katie was found but I remember Nelson being found not the night, but the afternoon before Friday (Of course it depends where you are) but in my case it was the afternoon, around 4 or 5 pm EST.

Tamara was found at night  before the official leak.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, so we could technically have the leak tonight if someone finds it. After last season, I'm thinking it probably wont happen but who knows. Someone unexpectedly found the first look before it was made official, so...

I believe in most previous seasons, the leak was found by it being embedded in articles about The Voice. I am fairly certain the unlisted videos website doesn't work, since I checked for the First Look video there after we had found it while it was still unlisted, and it wasn't there. Thus, it seems like our best bet is looking for posts/articles about The Voice that may include it.

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Monday Oct 5th will be blinds part 5 (schedule for tuesday oct 6th won't be out till next week)

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 5"

ORIGINAL

10/04/2021 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Monday)    :

Can someone say if this in track for a S17 formatted season 👀

15 hours ago, VOICENEWS said:

This happened during the Girl Named Tom audition. John asked one of the guys (I believe Joshua) about his musical influences and he said Sufjan Stevens, then they started talking about other indie/alternative artists. 

GNT appears to be very versatile - from pop to folk to country to indie to alternative, and beyond.  I've been listening to their stuff and I really like how they arrange music from Glen Campbell to Michael Jackson, and make it their own.  I'll bet John was talking to them when he was mentioning harmony done right in the latest promo.  Of course, I'm sure there's a lot of superb harmonies coming from the other groups too...

Edited by Joeamos
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Joeamos said:

GNT appears to be very versatile - from pop to folk to country to indie to alternative, and beyond.  I've been listening to their stuff and I really like how they arrange music from Glen Campbell to Michael Jackson, and make it their own.  I'll bet John was talking to them when he was mentioning harmony done right in the latest promo.  Of course, I'm sure there's a lot of superb harmonies coming from the other groups too...

I’m so ready for them to become my favorite group in the American version

• Like 1