The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

21 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

no bcs last season we got a similar pic with a three chair turn and Victor ended up being the leak......you're onto sumn BK

Was Kelly the holdout?

If it was the leak, hopefully Gymani, then Girl Named Tom.

It would also be funny if it were a contestant that we didn’t know was a 4 Chair Turn

At this point, out of the Top 20, we only don´t know how many chairs Paris, Samuel, Joshua, Jim/Sasha, Shadale and Peedy turned. It´ll be interesting to find out once they actually air, since we have no way to know, unless they appear on Kelly´s or John´s coach videos and their number of chairs are shown (like with Lana and Vaughn).

Edited by Misirlou

29 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Was Kelly the holdout?

Pretty sure it was this one, although there could be some confirmation bias going on here. I do remember there being discussion on who the contestant was and me thinking it was Raine, and I think at some point pre season we knew Raine was a 3 chair turn (minus Kelly)? I could be wrong lol

The Voice Season 20 Episode 4 Blind Auditions on 9 March 2021

If there actually is some connection between the panel photo they post and the leak, by bet goes out to Gymani. GNT to a lesser extent if they want to start with the shock of a group and feature them positively (since we'll be getting many this season)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

Just now, colemanftw said:

Another Ariana video, rip John and Kelly this season, I guess. It's all about Blake vs Ariana

From the get go it was pretty clear that they are supporting characters this season. According to TPTB, Ariana is the main character and Blake is the antagonist, so they are going to focus the season on that angle.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Haven’t we already seen that promo, or another version of it? I haven’t been paying too much attention lately, but it looks familiar. 

Anyway, it’s hard to believe they would keep showing Wendy in these promos and air her blind in episode 3. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Haven’t we already seen that promo, or another version of it? I haven’t been paying too much attention lately, but it looks familiar. 

Anyway, it’s hard to believe they would keep showing Wendy in these promos and air her blind in episode 3. 

Yeah, we have already seen it. Apparently someone here mentioned that they saw Jeremy on a version, but he wasnt shown here.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah this is the same promo from a long time ago. Someone had posted it from a while back. 

1 hour ago, colemanftw said:

Another Ariana video, rip John and Kelly this season, I guess. It's all about Blake vs Ariana

They are gonna leak someone from Team Kelly or John. Most probably won't be from Team John since they released one in last time.

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

They are gonna leak someone from Team Kelly or John. Most probably won't be from Team John since they released one in last time.

Hm, they leaked John's artists for four season in a row so I don't think they care about that. Also, leaking an artist that eventually chooses them doesn't do anything to hype them up pre-season. Only a handful of people know the contestant chose them. Kelly and John don't need much hype anymore anyway. People have opinions on them and one promo won't change it but it's just something they do every season for each coach so it's odd they still haven't done it.

• Like 2

The thing is that Kelly and John dont really have a "storyline" with Ariana, hence why they are treating them as supporting players this season and we dont have a coach centered video of them yet. Ariana says John is her biggest rival, but TPTB obviously went for the more comedic/entertaining antagonist.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?