The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah we have many potential battle montage candidates 

I’m not sure if any of these battles have feedback. If any of them were criticized like the montaged in recent seasons, I would list them

Also, all of them were in later tapings, so it’s definitely possible

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

The following battles do not feature a steal and the winner gets eliminated in Knockouts, so some of these battles

Taping Three:

K: Xavier Cornell vs. Carolina Alonso - Telepatia (Kali Uchis)

J: Sabrina Dias vs. Jack Rogan - Cardigan (Taylor Swift)

Taping Four: 

K: The Cunningham Sisters vs. Parker McKay

A: Katherine Ann Mohler vs. Vaughn Mugol

B: Carson Peters vs. Clint Sherman

B: Berritt Haynes vs. TBA (female, white)

In the past we´ve had battles shown in full where the winner gets eliminated in the KOs, so I´m sure we´ll see at least one of these ones in full.

And people who have made lives, on the other hand, had their battles montaged in the past as well. I expect this to continue.

6 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

The following battles do not feature a steal and the winner gets eliminated in Knockouts, so some of these battles

Taping Three:

Taping Four: 

Me prepping for a telepatia montage:

Sharpening Knife GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, Misirlou said:

In the past we´ve had battles shown in full where the winner gets eliminated in the KOs, so I´m sure we´ll see at least one of these ones in full.

And people who have made lives, on the other hand, had their battles montaged in the past as well. I expect this to continue.

That’s very true, which is why I think some will get montaged, but not all of them. Even frontrunners have had montaged battles. One of the two from Kelly will probably get montaged, and I see the Berritt battle getting montaged over Carson/Clint

We´re likely getting back to 6 montaged battles, with two coaches having 2 montages and the other  two  having just 1. I expect Ariana to be one of the coaches that just have 1 montage, for instance. John is probably having 2.

Edited by Misirlou

For instance, out of the 6 montages, I have two possibles in mind, and they´re both from Team Blake, but I could be wrong:

LiBianca vs Tommy - Yes, they sang a song that featured Ariana, but apparently it was a meh battle and Blake was harsh towards Tommy. They´d probably want to skip that. And overall, it´s just a weird pairing and an even weirder song. Like, how are you going to take a dude that is the closest thing we have to a rock male this season and make him sing The Weeknd?

Carson vs Clint - Clint is not an exciting partner to begin with, and Carson lost his KO, so it doesn´t help his case. Plus, given how Minivan is likely gonna rage at him leaving in KOs, TPTB might want to soften the blow by not giving them enough time to fall in love with him.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Season 16 only had 2 battle montages iirc. I hope there will be less than 6 this season

S16 had 3 weeks of battles because of the lack of Tuesdays. That won´t happen this season. I hope there´s less than 6 montages as well, but it´s TPTB, so I can´t trust them that much.

That´s the only good thing about the shortened seasons, less montages overall on pre-lives (except for S19, but that was because of the election). Still, we´ll be happy with a full lives schedule again hopefully.

Edited by Misirlou

46 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Taping Three:

Taping Four: 

well i mean considering with 48 artists. there are usually 6 montages with it

10 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

well i mean considering with 48 artists. there are usually 6 montages with it

Also, I listed 6 performances, but that doesn’t mean I predict all 6 to get montaged. These just happen to be more likely (and with the LilBianca vs Tommy information, that might be one of the 6)

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

According to the results of the poll, seems like the majority is leaning towards Holly to be the leak. Gymani is second. I'm still leaning Bella.

I’m leaning there too, but that could just be because I’ve been dying to hear her version of “Damaged” again ever since she deleted her cover. 😩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m leaning there too, but that could just be because I’ve been dying to hear her version of “Damaged” again ever since she deleted her cover. 😩

My reasoning is that she is a 3 chair turn, I have a hunch that the thank you next button gagg happened in that audition, and she chose Ariana from the get go. Plus she's a pop girl AKA a good way to get the Arianators all over YT excited. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, the last leak I truly loved was Katie Kadan on S17. Some of the rest had their moments but wasnt crazy about them. 

Nelson was ehh, and Tamara was decent but not anything special either. Victor's was meh at first but it did grow on me, unlike the others.