The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That makes the FOURTH 4 chair turn prevented by Blake this season, alongside Raquel, Jonathan and Bella.

Blake is the new Kelly in terms of 4 chair turn prevention 

Edited by Cookie73

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Also quite interesting that a younger country pop girl didn't go with Kelly given the chance. I assumed she'd be a Blake one chair.

Honestly , she did the right thing , Blake really believed/believes in her and digs her , she was saved and Blake chose her over a 4 chair turn country adjacent teen artist . Had she been on team Kelly she would have most likely had an extreme uphill battle because Kelly’s team was a war zone and Kelly’s team is still very stacked IMO

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Also, with Vaughn being a 3 chair and potential premiere candidate (he’s been in almost every promo), he could be the premiere 3 chair turn that doesn’t make lives. (Also joining Rizzi Myers, Brandon Showell, Dave Crosby, Mike Schiavo and Clara Hong in being a 3 chair premiere audition eliminated in battles)

7 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Blake is the new Kelly in terms of 4 chair turn prevention 

Kelly prevented 3 four chair turns each in S19 and S20. So Blake is even more picky now due to preventing four. (And probably more that we don´t know, honestly).

Just now, Misirlou said:

Kelly prevented 3 four chair turns each in S19 and S20. So Blake is even more picky now due to preventing four. (And probably more that we don´t know, honestly).

Teams are also larger this season. Also, are there any 3 chair turns that we know of other than the 4 Blake prevented?

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Also, with Vaughn being a 3 chair and potential premiere candidate (he’s been in almost every promo), he could be the premiere 3 chair turn that doesn’t make lives. (Also joining Rizzi Myers, Brandon Showell, Dave Crosby, Mike Schiavo and Clara Hong in being a 3 chair premiere audition eliminated in battles)

I´m expecting Ariana to be given 3 artists in the premiere as opposed to the other coaches getting 2. Vaughn could be one of them and the other two had to make lives.

Her dropping Vaughn in favor of Katherine ( a 2 chair turn) proves she doesn´t really care about the number of chairs an artist turned. So there´s a chance she could have gotten a 4 chair turn and they lost their battle (could be Sophia, Chavon or her battle save).

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Honestly , she did the right thing , Blake really believed/believes in her and digs her , she was saved and Blake chose her over a 4 chair turn country adjacent teen artist . Had she been on team Kelly she would have most likely had an extreme uphill battle because Kelly’s team was a war zone and Kelly’s team is still very stacked IMO

Blake treats steals and saves as fodder. We've seen some situations where his frontrunner does bad enough that Blake can't give them the win and is basically forced to move the steal/save forward. This was most likely the case. However, he still saw her a fodder going in the knockouts, and that opinion most likely hasn't changed. In his eyes, she's still fodder. With Kelly, it's very probable that she wouldn't even make KOs and this turned out to be the better choice but still to say Blake really believes in her is a huge stretch and probably false.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Alright, out of these people

• Paris Winningham (We know he's not a 4 chair though, based on the promo)
  • Samuel Harness
  • Peedy Chavis
  • Shadale Johnson
  • Lana Scott
  • Joshua Vacanti
  • Vaughn Mugol
  • Jim and Sasha
  • Tommy Edwards
  • Berritt Haynes
  • KJ Jennings ( I dont think we know exactly)
  • Samara Brown
  • Chavon Rodgers
  • Xavier Cornell
  • Kaitlyn Velez
  • Kelilah Grace
  • Sophia Bromberg
  • Sabrina Dias
  • Katie Rae (If she's indeed Ariana's save as suspected, we know she at least turned Kelly,John and Ariana. No clue about Blake).

We now know that Lana is a 2 chair turn (Kelly and Blake) and Vaughn is a 3 chair turn (Kelly,John and Ariana).

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
  • Paris Winningham (We know he's not a 4 chair though, based on the promo)
  • Jim and Sasha

Do we know who didn't turn for Paris?

We know nothing about JIm and Sasha, right? If Ari got any four chair turns, I bet it's them. I'm still leaning three, though.

5 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Do we know who didn't turn for Paris?

We know nothing about JIm and Sasha, right? If Ari got any four chair turns, I bet it's them. I'm still leaning three, though.

At least we know Kelly didn´t turn for Paris. While he was telling his story in the promo, the light behind him was red, which means a coach didn´t turn, and it lead directly to Kelly´s chair. We know obviously John turned, but no clue about Ariana and Blake.

As for Jim/ Sasha, we have no clue about the chairs they got.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, colemanftw said:

Also quite interesting that a younger country pop girl didn't go with Kelly given the chance. I assumed she'd be a Blake one chair.

I’m not surprised. Her favorite contestant of all-time is Cassadee Pope. :haha:

• Like 1

We´re officially one week (7 days) from  getting the leak, and 10 days away from the premiere.

And now we´ve had Blake and Ariana centric coach videos, we´re missing Kelly´s and John´s, which we´ll probably get next week.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

The same contestant that was Kelly’s Knockout Advisor in S14

Good on her for not picking Kelly then, especially considering what happened with the other country females on her team (Kinsey and Parker.) 🥲

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?