The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Nothing new, just realizing I never actually posted a clean list of the live playoffs teams on the OP. I'm a mess this season :haha:

Just for ease of access:

LIVE PLAYOFFS TEAMS:

Team Kelly:

Girl Named Tom

Gymani

Hailey Mia

Jeremy Rosado

Brittany Bree

Team John:

Jershika Maple

Joshua Vacanti

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

David Vogel

Team Ariana:
Bella DeNapoli
Jim & Sasha Allen
Raquel Trinidad
Ryleigh Plank
Holly Forbes

Team Blake:
Lana Scott
LiBianca
Peedy Chavis
Wendy Moten
Paris Winningham
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 13

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Nothing new, just realizing I never actually posted a clean list of the live playoffs teams on the OP. I'm a mess this season :haha:

Just for ease of access:

LIVE PLAYOFFS TEAMS:

Team Kelly:

Girl Named Tom

Gymani

Hailey Mia

Jeremy Rosado

Brittany Bree

Team John:

Jershika Maple

Joshua Vacanti

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

David Vogel

Team Ariana:
Bella DeNapoli
Jim & Sasha Allen
Raquel Trinidad
Ryleigh Plank
Holly Forbes

Team Blake:
Lana Scott
LiBianca
Peedy Chavis
Wendy Moten
Paris Winningham

Something for me to like on every team. Pretty balanced, honestly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

It couldn´t come fast enough lol. We´ve had two very slow weeks here. (Except for Monday last week).

I can tell the leak will be worth the wait, considering how good the premiere seems like it will be, and they also have many 4 chair turns this season

31 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I can tell the leak will be worth the wait, considering how good the premiere seems like it will be, and they also have many 4 chair turns this season

At this point, my list of candidates is the following: (Remark: whoever out of Holly and Gymani appears on the premiere, the other one will likely be saved for a later episode)

Holly - 4 chair turn, Ariana's block put to use. Might fool a lot of people into thinking she picked her. Either way, the new coach in action.

Gymani - 4 chair, sang Ariana's song, was also a snippet. Could be wise to have her here to avoid the flack from Arianators and fooling them into thinking she picked her instead of the whole video of her rejecting Ariana. 

Bella - 3 chair turn. Ariana's match made in heaven. I kinda think the thank you next button gag was done in this particular audition. Just a hunch. Could be a good way to start with the pimping (for the coach, not Bella).

LiBianca - 2 chair turn. Full on banter between Ariana and Blake, as they have endlessly been promoting so far. Probably a very Kim Cherry type of audition, with Blake unexpectedly getting the victory here over the expected choice.

Just now, Misirlou said:

At this point, my list of candidates is the following: (Remark: whoever out of Holly and Gymani appears on the premiere, the other one will likely be saved for a later episode)

Holly - 4 chair turn, Ariana's block put to use. Might fool a lot of people into thinking she picked her. Either way, the new coach in action.

Gymani - 4 chair, sang Ariana's song, was also a snippet. Could be wise to have her here to avoid the flack from Arianators and fooling them into thinking she picked her instead of the whole video of her rejecting Ariana. 

Bella - 3 chair turn. Ariana's match made in heaven. I kinda think the thank you next button gag was done in this particular audition. Just a hunch. Could be a good way to start with the pimping (for the coach, not Bella).

LiBianca - 2 chair turn. Full on banter between Ariana and Blake, as they have endlessly been promoting so far. Probably a very Kim Cherry type of audition, with Blake unexpectedly getting the victory here over the expected choice.

I’m guessing Holly or Gymani, as they are 4 chair turns that involve Ariana, and it would be more surprising when they don’t pick Ariana. The only thing about Holly is that they don’t usually leak stolen contestants, and Gymani seems like more of an opener than Holly, and openers tend to get leaked frequently

The leak could definitely throw some predictions of who will make the premiere

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m guessing Holly or Gymani, as they are 4 chair turns that involve Ariana, and it would be more surprising when they don’t pick Ariana. The only thing about Holly is that they don’t usually leak stolen contestants, and Gymani seems like more of an opener than Holly, and openers tend to get leaked frequently

The leak could definitely throw some predictions of who will make the premiere

Out of the 4 people I listed, I'm actually starting to lean towards Bella as the leak.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Out of the 4 people I listed, I'm actually starting to lean towards Bella as the leak.

I definitely think she will be in the premiere, and she is a 3 chair turn, which are sometimes leaks

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I’m actually very curious to see how they will edit this audition segment. 👀 I honestly don’t see it as the leak, but you could be right. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?