The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I know this is from S18 upwards but they really did a video of best HS covers and didn´t include DR and Jackie.

Those videos aren’t really worth it because we know they’re only including all performances from the last two years

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I know this is from S18 upwards but they really did a video of best HS covers and didn´t include DR and Jackie.

Read this as Hello Sunday covers and thought you were referring to the compilation of Hello Sunday performances they posted lol.

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Come on producers….give us something good today 🙂

Wouldn’t be surprised if they just skip today and wait until tomorrow to upload a throwback, tbh - hoping for at least a bit of the Ari vs. Kelly dynamic (since we’ve seen TPTB play up John as a rival and Blake as a frenemy, plus Ari lost someone who sang one of her songs AND her only block to Kelly) but not counting on it.

8 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

ayeee something !

No contestants shown. 

I did think Blake was mouthing "!Carson!" on 0:50 if my lip reading is accurate. Plus Ari looked dissappointed in the background. Might be from that audition.

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

ayeee something !

Lmao at Ari calling Blake out and doing the math to see who was the more successful coach.

Also “young talent” but his most popular act from this season on here is a decade older than him 💀

It’s very fitting that they pick September 8th to talk about Blake’s 8 wins

Also, I was thinking “Blake has more wins in 20 seasons than Tom Brady” and  then it shows Blake comparing himself to Tom Brady

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, professorX said:

Was Ariana pitching for LiBianca when she brought up the math? Or is it from someone we do not know how many chairs they got yet..

Considering it focused on Kelly’s percentage vs. Blake’s, I’d guess it’s a Kelly vs. Blake head-to-head (so maybe Jeremy/Manny/unknown chair turner)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Lmao at Ari calling Blake out and doing the math to see who was the more successful coach.

If both of them weren't wining this time, Blake's precentage is going to be greater than Kelly's.

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Kelly's 43% to Blake's 40%. Although Kelly needs to step it up. Her last win was in S17. Perhaps Jeremy or Hailey will bring her up more than she already is.

If Kenzie hadn’t turned out to be polarizing (for a country guy) last season, she’d have widened the gap. Not sure if Jeremy or Hailey will be able to pull off a win, but we’ll see how the audience responds to both of them along with the rest of the top 20 in time.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Kenzie hadn’t turned out to be polarizing (for a country guy) last season, she’d have widened the gap. Not sure if Jeremy or Hailey will be able to pull off a win, but we’ll see how the audience responds to both of them along with the rest of the top 20 in time.

Nothing to do with spoilers or anything but i found it funny that, when a country guy is considered "polarizing" he still manages to make it at least to second place :stealth:

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?