The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, professorX said:

umm what its not even spelled right, is this a sign of them not voteing or something

Lololol it’s true. Ari still wins awards right, but she’d win sooo much more if she actually pushes her fans to vote for her.

Honestly I don’t even think she cares enough to actually tell them to vote for her😂

25 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol I didn’t wanna argue with him but trusttttt me I was sooooo close to typing this earlier 😭😂

So you want me to provide a detailed critique of Holly, and why I don’t think she screams winner? Sorry, but I’ll pass. BTW, this isn’t even close to the first time I’ve gone against the grain on a contestant. It’s not even the first time this season. 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lololol it’s true. Ari still wins awards right, but she’d win sooo much more if she actually pushes her fans to vote for her.

Honestly I don’t even think she cares enough to actually tell them to vote for her😂

Oh I just realized that. But I swear I think she'll tell her fans to vote this time considering she was very excited to give shoutouts to her team (lucky them)

• Like 1

Oh I just realized that. But I swear I think she'll tell her fans to vote this time considering she was very excited to give shoutouts to her team (lucky them)

Yeah definitely and the fact that she’ll be following them on ig😭 that means she’ll see all of their posts/will be commenting/ reshaping some stuff. Lol they already won just by her following them😂😂 I’d love for one of the biggest (if not the biggest) pop star to follow me

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

So you want me to provide a detailed critique of Holly, and why I don’t think she screams winner? Sorry, but I’ll pass. BTW, this isn’t even close to the first time I’ve gone against the grain on a contestant. It’s not even the first time this season. 

it doesn’t have to be detailed nah😂😂 but atleast something lol

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah definitely and the fact that she’ll be following them on ig😭 that means she’ll see all of their posts/will be commenting/ reshaping some stuff. Lol they already won just by her following them😂😂 I’d love for one of the biggest (if not the biggest) pop star to follow me

i was thinking they would instantly get at least 500k followers. I could be wrong though

Just now, jus.willy said:

it doesn’t have to be detailed nah😂😂 but atleast something lol

He doesn't think minivan is going to back a contestant on team Ariana, and he doesn't think a bunch of Arianators are going to flood the show and change the voting demographic, plus she's a steal, plus she's an over 30 female. Honestly man, it's all been gone over multiple times. 

• Thanks 1

I feel like we will get a better understanding of who will make it far and who won’t once the show starts and we see each contestant’s reception. Holly to me doesn’t scream winner all that much , there are other artists this season that does scream winner plus taking the show’s history as a whole the odds are stacked against Holly she is over 30 years old ,she’s a steal ,and her coach is Ari who minivan seems to dislike based on comments on Facebook. I just have to see her on show and her song choices too, and if she can appeal to the general public especially minivan.

Edited by Mohammad

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ah right, Minimom! Let's see who she likes this season.

I’ve planted the Wendy bug in there, but that’s the only one of the people we know who made the lives that I’m pretty sure she’s gonna like (considering she’s a big country fan and the season is lacking in that department). 

Dana was her favorite last season, and she dug Hoot and Rose when I showed her some pre-S19 performances (she’s only watched a couple seasons with me), so that’s why I’m expecting Wendy to be her favorite but I’ll probably be wrong.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I've already said this before, but I can't picture any of these contestants as the clear winner just yet. It's going to get more predictable once we get to the lives though.

Agreed

Edited by Mohammad

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I've already said this before, but I can't picture any of these contestants as the clear winner just yet. It's going to get more predictable once we get to the lives though.

Your right. Ngl all of these contestants have obstacles to overcome.

why and what is this supposed to mean?

Means like having a lot of contenders or strong people in general on the premiere, and thus we would only have fodder through the rest of the episodes. It happened in the past couple of seasons. Its better to have the strong people divided through episodes, otherwise the auditions are gonna get boring fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1