The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Ariana is taping her appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show this Thursday 9/2. There's still tickets available for both the in person audience and the virtual audience. Similar Covid protocols are in place like they are for The Voice for the in person audience, full vaccination and negative rapid test, test will be administered on site the day of the taping. Virtual audience is U.S. only. Not sure when the episode will air since they shoot episodes out of order, but most likely The Voice premiere day.  https://1iota.com/show/1230/the-kelly-clarkson-show---s3

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

Ariana is taping her appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show this Thursday 9/2. There's still tickets available for both the in person audience and the virtual audience. Similar Covid protocols are in place like they are for The Voice for the in person audience, full vaccination and negative rapid test, test will be administered on site the day of the taping. Virtual audience is U.S. only. Not sure when the episode will air since they shoot episodes out of order, but most likely The Voice premiere day.  https://1iota.com/show/1230/the-kelly-clarkson-show---s3

Have they shown sneak previews of contestants on there before? 

On 8/30/2021 at 2:02 PM, jus.willy said:

because Your the one always making the most unpopular opinions🤣 it’s a problem for me to ask what makes you think about these things? I just wanna know the reasoning behind such thoughts/opinions.

If someone came into idf with your opinions id be asking them the same things I’m asking you 

These are not his opinions. He's just trying to predict if Minivan will like the contestants.

Edited by thevoicefan
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, professorX said:

umm what its not even spelled right, is this a sign of them not voteing or something

Lololol it’s true. Ari still wins awards right, but she’d win sooo much more if she actually pushes her fans to vote for her.

Honestly I don’t even think she cares enough to actually tell them to vote for her😂

25 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol I didn’t wanna argue with him but trusttttt me I was sooooo close to typing this earlier 😭😂

So you want me to provide a detailed critique of Holly, and why I don’t think she screams winner? Sorry, but I’ll pass. BTW, this isn’t even close to the first time I’ve gone against the grain on a contestant. It’s not even the first time this season. 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lololol it’s true. Ari still wins awards right, but she’d win sooo much more if she actually pushes her fans to vote for her.

Honestly I don’t even think she cares enough to actually tell them to vote for her😂

Oh I just realized that. But I swear I think she'll tell her fans to vote this time considering she was very excited to give shoutouts to her team (lucky them)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, professorX said:

Oh I just realized that. But I swear I think she'll tell her fans to vote this time considering she was very excited to give shoutouts to her team (lucky them)

Yeah definitely and the fact that she’ll be following them on ig😭 that means she’ll see all of their posts/will be commenting/ reshaping some stuff. Lol they already won just by her following them😂😂 I’d love for one of the biggest (if not the biggest) pop star to follow me

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

So you want me to provide a detailed critique of Holly, and why I don’t think she screams winner? Sorry, but I’ll pass. BTW, this isn’t even close to the first time I’ve gone against the grain on a contestant. It’s not even the first time this season. 

it doesn’t have to be detailed nah😂😂 but atleast something lol

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah definitely and the fact that she’ll be following them on ig😭 that means she’ll see all of their posts/will be commenting/ reshaping some stuff. Lol they already won just by her following them😂😂 I’d love for one of the biggest (if not the biggest) pop star to follow me

i was thinking they would instantly get at least 500k followers. I could be wrong though

Just now, jus.willy said:

it doesn’t have to be detailed nah😂😂 but atleast something lol

He doesn't think minivan is going to back a contestant on team Ariana, and he doesn't think a bunch of Arianators are going to flood the show and change the voting demographic, plus she's a steal, plus she's an over 30 female. Honestly man, it's all been gone over multiple times. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, professorX said:

i was thinking they would instantly get at least 500k followers. I could be wrong though

Oh no lmao that’s impossible 🤣 only arianas first child could make this possible 😂😂

• Haha 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic