The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

And it seems like Gymani didn´t sing pov in the same key as the original, which is understandable, considering it´s very high. I kinda imagined that, given that I figured her voice wouldn´t be comfortable in that area. You gotta do what feels good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And it seems like Gymani didn´t sing pov in the same key as the original, which is understandable, considering it´s very high. I kinda imagined that, given that I figured her voice wouldn´t be comfortable in that area. You gotta do what feels good.

Yep. And she still seemed to slay it. (based off of Aris reaction)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

At exactly 39 seconds into the video there’s an AA male singing with a red light on the background, could that possibly be a block? 

That's Tony Aaron, and given that he doesnt appear in the battle or KO results, he is a no chair turner. Plus, its not the same color of red as a block.

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

I’m mad it was only 2 seconds 😭😭 like that had to been the shortest snippet ever 

Yeah... is the First Look the same thing from which we got the clips of Zae and Dana? Cause those were a lot longer, iirc.

2 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

So now we have the first look before we would usually get reveal day on any other fall season, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there are more than 1 leak, and earlier than usual.

Probably one involving Ariana in some way (her getting blocked or being blocked), if they have two leaks. IIRC Kim Cherry was only a two chair turn, so they're not limited to just 3 and 4 chair turns.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Probably one involving Ariana in some way (her getting blocked or being blocked), if they have two leaks. IIRC Kim Cherry was only a two chair turn, so they're not limited to just 3 and 4 chair turns.

Or one where the artist sings Ari’s song (Gymani is the only one who did and turned multiple chairs as far as we know) or where Ari used her block (so Holly’s possible).

The leak is gonna be definitely either Ryleigh,Gymani,or Holly.

Ryleigh is literally the most Ari like contestant this season if not ever on the voice.

Gymani sang Ariana’s song plus the leak doesn’t show who the contestant picks so it’s gonna be Ari related without the Ari losing to Kelly.

Ariana used her block on John and again they won’t show who Holly picked until the premiere.

One of these 3 must be the leak because they have Ari related thing going on in their audition with a singer having the same style as Ari, a singer that sang her song , and Ari blocking John for a contestant.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I know it’s unlikely but is there a chance coach comeback is a thing this season? Or would we know already

I doubt it. The save was introduced to replace coach comebacks but after Season 16 they discontinued that

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic