The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Things IDF say: Kelly has the most stacked team ever

Also IDF: Kelly’s best shot at winning is a contestant stolen from Ariana.

🤪😝

We also think Ariana's best chance is a contestant stolen from Kelly, so it balances out 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

29 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Things IDF say: Kelly has the most stacked team ever

Also IDF: Kelly’s best shot at winning is a contestant stolen from Ariana.

🤪😝

The second one would have been a even bigger threat on Ariana’s team, but she must not have been briefed about minivan, so Kelly fleeced her. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The second one would have been a even bigger threat on Ariana’s team, but she must not have been briefed about minivan, so Kelly fleeced her. 

I agree.

But the “most stacked” team was rather averagely stacked then😛

5 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Y’all don’t remember when we got there leaks that one season ? Chris Weaver Brooke Simpson and Keisha Renee, I remember they was all leaked unlisted before the show aired. 

I do remember that. Since then I don't think we have been able to watch them early.

At 1:43 in the promo, when Ariana did the "thank you next" bit with her button, that was 3 chair turn consisting of her, John and Kelly. If you see the small corner to the down right, you´ll see Blake´s chair is red. This one could probably be Bella´s audition.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

065051-AC-CEDD-452-C-93-A6-F3-CE0-ED3-CA

💀💀💀

They are horrible at voting for award shows. But Ari never like pushes her fans to vote for her to win awards lol. Sometimes she doesn’t even mention her being nominated herself. 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

They are horrible at voting for award shows. But Ari never like pushes her fans to vote for her to win awards lol. Sometimes she doesn’t even mention her being nominated herself. 

Well, I sure hope she encourages them to vote for her team then. 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lol I like how you’ll are praying on aris downfall. It’s like y’all want her fans not to vote 

I said I hope she tells her fans to vote. How am I praying on her downfall? (Also, she’s literally my top artist on Spotify right now. :haha:)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

A little birdie told me that Tony Aaron appeared in the first look video that The Voice just put out on IGTV (look at about 0:40 of the video, and he might be there!)

Uhhhh ? Lol do you read the thread?

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

A little birdie told me that Tony Aaron appeared in the first look video that The Voice just put out on IGTV (look at about 0:40 of the video, and he might be there!)

Yeah, he appeared, but given the information of battles and KOs that we´ve been given, it´s clear that he didn´t turn a chair.