The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

They are horrible at voting for award shows. But Ari never like pushes her fans to vote for her to win awards lol. Sometimes she doesn’t even mention her being nominated herself. 

Well, I sure hope she encourages them to vote for her team then. 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lol I like how you’ll are praying on aris downfall. It’s like y’all want her fans not to vote 

I said I hope she tells her fans to vote. How am I praying on her downfall? (Also, she’s literally my top artist on Spotify right now. :haha:)

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

A little birdie told me that Tony Aaron appeared in the first look video that The Voice just put out on IGTV (look at about 0:40 of the video, and he might be there!)

Yeah, he appeared, but given the information of battles and KOs that we´ve been given, it´s clear that he didn´t turn a chair.

And it seems like Gymani didn´t sing pov in the same key as the original, which is understandable, considering it´s very high. I kinda imagined that, given that I figured her voice wouldn´t be comfortable in that area. You gotta do what feels good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And it seems like Gymani didn´t sing pov in the same key as the original, which is understandable, considering it´s very high. I kinda imagined that, given that I figured her voice wouldn´t be comfortable in that area. You gotta do what feels good.

Yep. And she still seemed to slay it. (based off of Aris reaction)

• Like 2