The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Don’t think it’s happened since John joined the show, but it’s not off the table since it happened for John and Kelly’s first seasons (maybe others but those are the two I remember for sure)

wait we had 2 premiere leaks for S16? I don’t rmeber that lol 

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hell, at this point we might even get the leak earlier, and I´m being serious. We weren´t suppose to get this video until next week.

According to Kennedy, you do not want your favorites leaked too early. 

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hell, at this point we might even get the leak earlier, and I´m being serious. We weren´t suppose to get this video until next week.

We still don't know when they plan to post this. It's unlikely, but still possible that they plan to release this in a week or something. However, we should keep an eye out on the website for unlisted videos to see if anything appears.

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Don’t think it’s happened since John joined the show, but it’s not off the table since it happened for John and Kelly’s first seasons (maybe others but those are the two I remember for sure)

EDIT: And Season 15 because Kennedy was TCO (bold underlined all caps) and Sarah Grace was also leaked, with both being in the premiere.

Oh, who was leaked in John's first season?

We got two leaks here:

S11 - Wé McDonald and Darby Walker

S12- Don´t remember

S13- Chris Weaver and Brooke Simpson

S14 - Britton Buchanan and Kyla Jade

S15- Kennedy Holmes and Sarah Grace

From S16, we started getting only one again.

• Thanks 4

Just now, QueenCami said:

We still don't know when they plan to post this. It's unlikely, but still possible that they plan to release this in a week or something. However, we should keep an eye out on the website for unlisted videos to see if anything appears.

Oh, who was leaked in John's first season?

Kim Cherry 🍒

• Haha 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

I thought VintageVoice said two people were leaked? Perhaps I misread or misinterpreted that.

I think they meant that starting with John's season, there was only one leak.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We got two leaks here:

S12- Don´t remember

I see several finalists but not a single winner. 🤔

Alisan is the last winner I recall being leaked for the premiere, but that was in tandem with a massive pimping campaign, on par with what we saw with Kennedy. 

Has any other premiere leak won the show, besides Alisan?

Edited by TeamAudra

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We got two leaks here:

S12- Don´t remember

One of them was Anatalia Villaranda, which was kinda an odd choice, was the other JChosen perhaps?

Just now, professorX said:

oh lmao I love how the contestants seem to be "obsessed" with Ariana but don't pick her anyways 😂

thiss!!! Like Manny and Holly said it. But none of them picked her 🤣 but ofc they could’ve edited Hollys clip

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Premiere leaks usually at least tend to make it past the playoffs (With the notable exceptions of Chris W and Nelson). But otherwise, it´s not precisely a definitive indicator of success.

It seems close to 50% make the finale, but usually aren’t competitive. Other times they are fodder. I recall many times IDF being disappointed in the choice for the leak. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

It seems close to 50% make the finale, but usually aren’t competitive. Other times they are fodder. I recall many times IDF being disappointed in the choice for the leak. 

Many times they´re chosen for a specific reason regarding the coaches, not because they want to pimp them. Nelson is an example, due to Nick being blocked. And TPTB pretty much forgot about him after that.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Plot twist: the four chairs picked Kelly because they thought there would be too much competition on Ariana's team.

(or they just didn't want Ariana in the first place lol)

I speculated a while back that Kelly seems more relatable and approachable to the average person. 

• Like 9

Just now, Misirlou said:

It´s a matter of not trusting the young-un. The rejection continued in battles (Jershika), and KOs (Brittany).

This. I lowkey feel like a lot of them underestimate her and feel like she has nothing to offer them 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, professorX said:

oh lmao I love how the contestants seem to be "obsessed" with Ariana but don't pick her anyways 😂

I think that it's possible for someone to be a huge fan of a singer while wanting to be mentored by someone else. As someone who's a fan of both, Kelly probably has more experience, not only in singing, but also in being on a reality TV singing show. 

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic