The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Has anyone really called him the winner yet? Some people view him in the finale with Wendy, but finishing behind her, and others think he´ll be an early elimination.

Not as much as Carson (which was hilarious) but overall rn everybody thinks he's Blake's best shot if Wendy doesn't get support from Minivan. If that happens I can promise you that a good portion of the forum will be declaring him the winner right after :haha:

33 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

For the record, I’d say Cam’s a “young adult”  but I can see the teen argument since he was technically 19 at the time of his audition.

It depends on the narrative we’re trying to sell. :P

Honestly, though...I don’t think he was viewed as a “teen” by the audience in the same way Danielle, Sawyer, Brynn,  Chevel, and Carter were. Some people might have even assumed he’s older. 

Most winners of the show are either white men over 30 with kids, or teenagers who still lived with their parents. I'm not sure if we have any of the former this year...as to the latter I think this is why some people think Hailey will do well, Peedy also looks young. 

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Most winners of the show are either white men over 30 with kids, or teenagers who still lived with their parents. I'm not sure if we have any of the former this year...as to the latter I think this is why some people think Hailey will do well, Peedy also looks young. 

We have very, very few white men over 30 this season, and all of them got eliminated before playoffs.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

We have very, very few white men over 30 this season, and all of them got eliminated before playoffs.

They are making things easier for someone. We just need to figure out who :haha:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The only obvious ones are Tommy Edwards and the guys from The Joy Reunion. None of them even made KOs. 

Edited by FloorWax

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The only obvious ones are Tommy Edwards and the guys from The Joy Reunion. None of them even made KOs. 

All on Team Blake and he eliminated them in battles. And for artists you normally wouldn´t expect him to keep.

Edited by Misirlou

58 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Shoot.

Let’s define young adult as non-minor, under 30. Here’s the winner breakdown:

7 male 30+ (Javier, Jermaine, Josh, CWB, Sundance, Hoot, Todd)

1 female 30+ (Alisan)

4 female young adults (Cassadee, Tessanne, Chloe, Maelyn)

3 male young adults (Jordan,, Chris, Cam)

3 female minors (Danielle, Brynn, Chevel)

2 male minors (Sawyer, Carter)

I’m sure many people see that list and think...yeah, I don’t see Wendy winning, but Blake is the ultimate wildcard. He’s proven that he can win with just about anybody. If she was on any other team, I would say, no way. The lack of minivan bait is a factor too, and that’s why I think Hailey has the potential to do well. The absence of the typical middle aged, bearded country singer leaves the door open to some of these contestants who would have much of a chance in most past seasons. 

BTW, how old is Holly?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m sure many people see that list and think...yeah, I don’t see Wendy winning, but Blake is the ultimate wildcard. He’s proven that he can win with just about anybody. If she was on any other team, I would say, no way. The lack of minivan bait is a factor too, and that’s why I think Hailey has the potential to do well. The absence of the typical middle aged, bearded country singer leaves the door open to some of these contestants who would have much of a chance in most past seasons. 

BTW, how old is Holly?

31. If she won, she would only be the second female winner above 30.

Edited by FloorWax

So to recap, we´ve seen Holly, Paris, Vaughn, Katherine, Aaron, Brittany, Raquel and Wendy in promos so far. Don´t know if I´m missing anyone. And we´ve only heard Holly actually sing.

Edited by Misirlou

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So to recap, we´ve seen Holly, Paris, Vaughn, Katherine, Aaron, Brittany, Raquel and Wendy in promos so far. Don´t know if I´m missing anyone. And we´ve only heard Holly actually sing.

Manny

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So Blake has prevented 3 four chair turns so far (Bella, Jonathan and Raquel). 

I wonder what's with Blake being so picky this season?  He's usually the least picky of the coaches.  It's Kelly and John who are usually the pickiest.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I wonder what's with Blake being so picky this season?  He's usually the least picky of the coaches.  It's Kelly and John who are usually the pickiest.

I’m guessing with a more pop and R&B heavy season where he’s the lone coach not in either of those lanes, he feels out of his element and like he doesn’t have a shot to win them over (despite winning with people of a variety of genres)? Who knows, but it feels weird and I don’t like it 💀

He did manage to fill his team before Kelly or John, though, so clearly he didn’t have too many issues attracting talent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Brittany's style seems so sophisticated and classy, I love it! And although it's kinda the opposite, I really like Raquel's look as well! 

Yeah Raq is probably gone be giving more fun, loud, and quirky looks this season

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I wonder if any of them will have auditions deserving of four chairs

We´ll see.

In the promo there was also a John-Ariana-Blake 3 chair turn, with only Kelly holding out. Maybe it could be Paris, since based on the promo that he appeared, Kelly´s light wasn´t bright behind him, so she didn´t turn for him, but maybe all the other 3 did.

18 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´ll see.

In the promo there was also a John-Ariana-Blake 3 chair turn, with only Kelly holding out. Maybe it could be Paris, since based on the promo that he appeared, Kelly´s light wasn´t bright behind him, so she didn´t turn for him, but maybe all the other 3 did.

I agree that that could be him. I can definitely see him getting 3 chairs.

Edited by Cookie73

i haven't been too active, but after reading this thread, i wanted to add that it's almost impossible to predict the results (or who's gonna appeal to minivan) without hearing them sing on the stage. i remember people saying that savanna had the best chances of winning the 4WKO because they thought that she would appeal to minivan. i'm not trying to start anything, but all i'm saying is that minivan is unpredictable, esp. in a season where there are no (non-trio) males over the age of 30+ remaining, iirc. it's anyone's game. the most important thing that i noticed reading this thread though is that ari and kc are SERVING. those outfits are so beautiful!

• Like 4