The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Already posted this in her fan thread, but wanted to drop this here. At first I thought of her as more of a "tone" contestant, but Holly can clearly sing her face off. 

Still doesn’t scream winner for me. Sorry. Kelly let her go for a reason. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Still doesn’t scream winner for me. Sorry. Kelly let her go for a reason. 

Lol your soooo funny with your “scream winner” comments. What’s stopping her from being a winner? It can’t be her talent. Because I can both see her and Wendy being the most likely ones to deliver every week. And she has a strong casual support base already. Soooo what are your reasons?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol your soooo funny with your “scream winner” comments. What’s stopping her from being a winner? It can’t be her talent. Because I can both see her and Wendy being the most likely ones to deliver every week. And she has a strong casual support base already. Soooo what are your reasons?

If Ari’s fans watch the show and vote in very large numbers, she has a chance to contend. I’ll just leave it at that. 

If Ari’s fans watch the show and vote in very large numbers, she has a chance to contend. I’ll just leave it at that. 

So your saying she doesn’t scream winner because of the team she’s on?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Torres said:

The voice Australia has had 27 4 chair turns this season. That's more than US version in the last 4 seasons. 

tbh the purpose of 4-chair turns is to at least grant a special title to a contestant. too many 4-chair turns kind of make it not much of a deal. this is why I prefer the US version

• Like 1

Can I ask you a question? Why does it matter so much to you what I think?

because Your the one always making the most unpopular opinions🤣 it’s a problem for me to ask what makes you think about these things? I just wanna know the reasoning behind such thoughts/opinions.

If someone came into idf with your opinions id be asking them the same things I’m asking you 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

because Your the one always making the most unpopular opinions🤣 it’s a problem for me to ask what makes you think about these things? I just wanna know the reasoning behind such thoughts/opinions.

If someone came into idf with your opinions id be asking them the same things I’m asking you 

So, let me get this straight. People can say they can’t picture Wendy winning, and that’s OK with you. I say the same thing about Holly, and you can’t just accept that as my opinion. Do I have that right?

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

So, let me get this straight. People can say they can’t picture Wendy winning, and that’s OK with you. I say the same thing about Holly, and you can’t just accept that as my opinion. Do I have that right?

I’m nottt bashing youuu lol. If people say they can’t picture Wendy winning they always provide reasoning behind their statement. You don’t give any reasons behind why you think Holly can’t win. But I don’t wanna turn this into an argument so I guess we’ll end this here 

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

but if you had a chance to pick the winner of this season who would it be though?

Just now, professorX said:

but if you had a chance to pick the winner of this season who would it be though?

With the limited information we have, I’d have to go with Wendy right now. Is that set in stone? Nope  

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

With the limited information we have, I’d have to go with Wendy right now. Is that set in stone? Nope  

I see. But I was thinking more of you deciding who has the best voice of all. Unless it's still Wendy though

Just now, professorX said:

I see. But I was thinking more of you deciding who has the best voice of all. Unless it's still Wendy though

That is definitely Wendy. 

Anyway, I’ve had enough of this for now. See ya. 

• Thanks 1

Honestly, I’m holding off on making predictions until I see their performances on the show. That will be a much better indicator of who the frontrunners are

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Honestly, I’m holding off on making predictions until I see their performances on the show. That will be a much better indicator of who the frontrunners are

the only thing I know for sure is Kelly and Ariana will be giving us looks this season

• Like 2

Anyways, love the Holly clip. She can definitely showcase a more powerful side, although the snippet of her audition already showed me that. We'll see how she does on the show eventually.

And as for predictions, yeah, its a bit hard still, considering we have less info than the past two seasons (back to the old days lol). 

I do have to say, that this could be unpopular, but I still think Jeremy has the potential to be Kelly's main horse this season. We'll see if I end up being wrong.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic