The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

The good thing for me is every other fall season (Season 5, Season 9, Season 13, Season 17) have ended up giving me more all-time favorites than most other seasons, so I'm looking forward to S21 and the type of artists Ariana brings in!

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

There's no point arguing about this, it's the S21 Spoilers thread, not an episode of "What would you do?" lmao, I think it's best if we drop the topic and move on.

• Like 1

The height I’ve seen most frequently quoted for Ari is 5’1” (so I’m assuming that’s the most accurate) but I think Kelly’s said she’s 5’3 1/2” so either way Ari’s the shortest by a bit, not like it’s gonna matter since she and Kelly are both likely going to be in 3-4+ inch heels most of the time on screen 😂

• Like 2
4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The height I’ve seen most frequently quoted for Ari is 5’1” (so I’m assuming that’s the most accurate) but I think Kelly’s said she’s 5’3 1/2” so either way Ari’s the shortest by a bit, not like it’s gonna matter since she and Kelly are both likely going to be in 3-4+ inch heels most of the time on screen 😂

she probably won't need a booster seat in the chair then pbgrin3.gif

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, istersay said:

she probably won't need a booster seat in the chair then pbgrin3.gif

Kelly has said something  before about her feet not touching the floor when she sits her her chair. I got to sit in one of the chairs from Season 14 at promo event for the show and I'm a few inches shorter than Kelly and my feet dangled about 6 inches off the ground.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure if that source is actually reliable, since I usually never check Talent Recap in the first place. So I dont know, which is why I wanted to check it out here.

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I'm not really sure if that source is actually reliable, since I usually never check Talent Recap in the first place. So I dont know, which is why I wanted to check it out here.

It’s an aggregator site, they pull all the latest rumors and then write them into one post, as if it’s one story. 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I'm not really sure if that source is actually reliable, since I usually never check Talent Recap in the first place.

That source is just as reliable as this website.

Anyways, S21 starts on September 20th. The coaches will apparently be Adam (after a 4-season hiatus), Blake, Taylor Swift, and Dan Reynolds. :giggle:

just joking GIF

I'm not that dumb lol 😂

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

That source is just as reliable as this website.

Anyways, S21 starts on September 20th. The coaches will apparently be Adam (after a 4-season hiatus), Blake, Taylor Swift, and Dan Reynolds. :giggle:

Reveal hidden contents

just joking GIF

I'm not that dumb lol 😂

It literally says fanmade LMFAO I think that’s just people doing seasons for fun (just like the All Stars season yall do here)

53 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It literally says fanmade LMFAO

Did you read what I wrote in the spoiler brackets? 🙃

54 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

just like the All Stars season yall do here

What All-Stars season? Do you mean the one that @Angeles made on the games thread, which premiered today (see the link in my signature)? 😜

Coaches: @Bk1234, @anonymouskid_35, @QueenMae16, and @disney1024

Artists (so far): Jacquie Lee, Juliet Simms, Matt McAndrew, Kimberly Nichole, Bryana Salaz, Britton Buchanan, Sid Kingsley, Sydney Rhame, Katrina Cain, and Noah Mac

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

wonder if ariana's impact will make ratings improve because this is very low (i know basketball is a factor to why its low but i think this is the lowest to date)

image.png

I think it's due to the terrible year 2020 and early 2021 with the covid which makes people from your country go out and are less in front of the TV, I don't know if in your country there is still a lockdown, but if there is more at all, I think people prefer to go out to forget about this tragic year which is understandable,

in France we have started our 3rd lockdown and people can't stand it anymore, so TV is the only remedy for all that haha

• Like 1
On 4/6/2021 at 4:49 AM, VintageVoice said:

if we have red carpet interview and then they put Blake and Ariana together, camer person will go crazy 😂

camera GIF by The NGB

• Haha 2
56 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Ariana apparently invited Blake, John and Kelly to her wedding, but I’m not sure if it is tabloid trash or if it is official.

Yeah, saw few articles on the internet about that news. She's apparently inviting them along with her celebrity friends like Miley, Camila, Justin, etc.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Ariana apparently invited Blake, John and Kelly to her wedding, but I’m not sure if it is tabloid trash or if it is official.

I googled “Ariana Grande wedding” and after the typical gushy People mag type articles, but still on the first page of search results is the sports betting line on whether she actually stays engaged and gets married!

• Haha 7
8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeah, saw few articles on the internet about that news. She's apparently inviting them along with her celebrity friends like Miley, Camila, Justin, etc.

will we get pictures of them all partying together? m0816.gif

• Like 1
On 4/7/2021 at 3:22 AM, French20 said:

I think it's due to the terrible year 2020 and early 2021 with the covid which makes people from your country go out and are less in front of the TV, I don't know if in your country there is still a lockdown, but if there is more at all, I think people prefer to go out to forget about this tragic year which is understandable,

in France we have started our 3rd lockdown and people can't stand it anymore, so TV is the only remedy for all that haha

There aren’t really “lockdowns.” There never has been anything as strict as what that term implies. However, more people have been staying home, so that should result in better ratings, rather than what we’re seeing. 

• Like 2