Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

MJ revealed the contestants and put them in very interesting categories, to say the least:

 

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-contestants-spoilers-meet-the-artists-photos-videos.htm


Hmmm...she also views Hailey as a threat, and compared her to Brynn. 🤔

 

She was able to identify most of the IDF frontrunners. I wonder if she reads the thread, or if she just makes her own judgements. She did mention Carson having potential to go far. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


Hmmm...she also views Hailey as a threat. 🤔

 

She was able to identify most of the IDF frontrunners. I wonder if she reads the thread, or if she just makes her own judgements. She did mention Carson having potential to go far. 

She pretty much makes a case of "could go far" "could do well", "watch out" for a few contestants actually. She said Wendy could be our winner, that Hailey, Ryleigh and Holly are ones to watch for (and Holly could be TCO), that Peedy could do well, and yeah, that Carson could go far. Probably just basing it off the material she has heard from them.

 

She really seems to like Aaron Hines, as well, as he got his own category.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She pretty much makes a case of "could go far" "could do well", "watch out" for a few contestants actually. She said Wendy could be our winner, that Hailey, Ryleigh and Holly are ones to watch for (and Holly could be TCO), that Peedy could do well, and yeah, that Carson could go far. Probably just basing it off the material she has heard from them.

 

She really seems to like Aaron Hines, as well, as he got his own category.


She clearly invested a lot of time on it. It’s very thorough. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Hmmm...she also views Hailey as a threat, and compared her to Brynn. 🤔

 

She was able to identify most of the IDF frontrunners. I wonder if she reads the thread, or if she just makes her own judgements. She did mention Carson having potential to go far. 

MJ didn’t write the article.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:


Wendy is the best vocalist of the season on the most popular coach’s team. If she wins, it will not be an “upset.” The same holds true for Peedy. Holly winning would be an upset. GNT or Hailey winning would be an upset, etc.

I know you don't think Ariana fans will spend two minutes to download the app, and set up accounts, in order to vote for her contestants...but I don't think we have any evidence one way or another as to what her fans will do...and therefore if Holly winning would be an upset. 

 

Also I don't think a country/country adjacent contestant on team Kelly winning would be an upset, especially in a season without much country, same for a teen female.

 

And given an African-American female has never won, and exactly one Black woman has won the show....one could definitely classify it as an upset (her making the finale would not be an upset though, in fact I will be very surprised if it doesn't happen)

 

Peedy winning would definitely not be an upset 🤣 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I know you don't think Ariana fans will spend two minutes to download the app, and set up accounts, in order to vote for her contestants...but I don't think we have any evidence one way or another as to what her fans will do...and therefore if Holly winning would be an upset. 

 

Also I don't think a country/country adjacent contestant on team Kelly winning would be an upset, especially in a season without much country, same for a teen female.

 

And given an African-American female has never won, and exactly one Black woman has won the show....one could definitely classify it as an upset (her making the finale would not be an upset though, in fact I will be very surprised if it doesn't happen)

 

Peedy winning would definitely not be an upset 🤣 


Since we don’t have evidence to suggest they will download the app in significant numbers, and the fact that she lost her KO, I currently view the prospect of her beating two apparently strong Team Blake contestants an upset. Could things change? Sure. 
 

A trio beating two Blake contestants would be an upset. And a 13 year old inexperienced girl may get the benefit of the doubt, but viewers will expect a certain level of competence. That’s easier said than done. 
 

African American females have had quite a bit of recent success on the show, especially the ones who’ve been on Blake’s team.  Wendy winning would not be any more of an upset than Cam beating Kenzie, IMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

MJ revealed the contestants and put them in very interesting categories, to say the least:

 

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-contestants-spoilers-meet-the-artists-photos-videos.htm

 

What the heck are "edgy artists" and how do Sabrina, Samuel, and LiBianca fit into that category?? :haha:

 

"Katie is the closest to rock for the females"  What about Hailey lmao

Edited by Mistake006
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

 

What the heck are "edgy artists" and how do Sabrina, Samuel, and LiBianca fit into that category?? :haha:

The use of the word "edgy" has always perplexed me lol. 

 

I´d describe Samuel as a "non-cookie cutter " type of artist. Same goes with Raquel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Kinsey Rose - Seven Bridges Road (Dolly Parton) - Kinsey stolen by John, Ariana, and Blake. Kinsey saved by Kelly. Kinsey chose KELLY.

 

Ooh.  Sounds like they're not doing the stupid "still on the stairs" rule anymore and are allowing steals and saves to be used simultaneously again like seasons fourteen through seventeen.

 

Sadly, I agree that Kinsey made a foolish choice by going right back to Kelly, given what happened to her in the next round.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Approx 30 year old female country singer. We’ve seen this story before, and I actually called this one. 

This is why you don't pick Kelly if you're in that age group.  Kinsey learned that the hard way.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Oh, forgot about her lol. But his 2 PVs always tend to last long.

. . . Always?  Let's take a little walk down Memory Lane and visit Austin from season eleven. . . .

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

The more I listen to Wendy the more upset I get because I’m mad she picked Blake she could win this season but they definitely don’t want another Blake win 

They've let Blake win multiple times in a row, so I don't think it's entirely out of the question. They may push for someone else to win, but Wendy still has a chance of winning (in the same way that they pushed for Kennedy to win, but Chevel won, giving Kelly two wins in a row), hopefully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

. . . Always?  Let's take a little walk down Memory Lane and visit Austin from season eleven. . . .

Meh. Top 10 is still pretty far, considering there were 2 other male country singers that season who Minivan clearly preferred from the get go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

They've let Blake win multiple times in a row, so I don't think it's entirely out of the question. They may push for someone else to win, but Wendy still has a chance of winning (in the same way that they pushed for Kennedy to win, but Chevel won, giving Kelly two wins in a row), hopefully.


A singer has to be really bad or controversial in order to not make the Semis as a member of Team Blake

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...