Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I wonder who was better between Jeremy and Jershika in the battle…

At least both made live playoffs tho

it was mentioned that source said Jershika was the obvious choice. But again, that all comes with personal taste. We won’t know until it airs. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I wonder who was better between Jeremy and Jershika in the battle…

At least both made live playoffs tho

I think everybody´s gonna formulate their opinions once it airs, because whether the source preferred someone or not, it´s not a defining fact, since it´s just one opinion.

 

Given that most of IDF seems to already prefer Jershika out of the two, and overall her style might be better recieved, there´s probably gonna be some controversy around that result. But I´ll judge for myself.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

I get that Hailey is the youngest and has the youngest artist with decent vocals card going for her right, but idk I just don’t see her being a winner. Maybe when I see her audition reception and how she actually is on the show then I’ll see. 


I’m sure you’re aware that the overall audience preferences differ from yours. Sometimes it’s difficult for us to separate the two. What matters most is whether Kelly believes she can win with her. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think everybody´s gonna formulate their opinions once it airs, because whether the source preferred someone or not, it´s not a defining fact, since it´s just one opinion.

 

Given that most of IDF seems to already prefer Jershika out of the two, and overall her style might be better recieved, there´s probably gonna be some controversy around that result. But I´ll judge for myself.

All i know is that i probably gonna enjoy that battle a lot (unless the song choice doesn't fit with their voices). There is a steal, and both made it to Top 20, so there is nothing to complain about. 

 

With that said, so far, based on what i have listened from both, i prefer Jeremy, idk his tone appeals the most to me, but both of them are killer vocalists, that's for sure.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

All i know is that i probably gonna enjoy that battle a lot (unless the song choice don't fit them). There is a steal, and both made it to Top 20, so there is nothing to complain about. 

Absolutely. That´s why I said some people only might have an issue with it. Had Jershika been eliminated right there or in KOs due to being with John, then things would be different.

 

And I still think Jeremy is being slept on.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright, before this gets heated again: Yes, the demographic has often a different taste in artists than IDF, and sometimes IDF users think that an artist is due to the finale solely because they like them a lot, even if they are the opposite of what the demo likes, and think others might not go far because they´re personally not impressed by them even if they fit the description of the type of artists the demo loves. I have been guilty of that myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, before this gets heated again: Yes, the demographic has often a different taste in artists than IDF, and sometimes IDF users think that an artist is due to the finale solely because they like them a lot, even if they are the opposite of what the demo likes, and think others might not go far because they´re personally not impressed by them even if they fit the description of the type of artists the demo loves. I have been guilty of that myself.


Exactly. I have a history of underestimating some male country singers, like Hoot and Todd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Exactly. I have a history of underestimating some male country singers, like Hoot and Todd. 

I´ve seen some people underestimating Peedy now because they´re not a fan of him, just like I´m probably underestimating Hailey M for the same reason. It happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´ve seen some people underestimating Peedy now because they´re not a fan of him, just like I´m probably underestimating Hailey M for the same reason. It happens.


The two that you just mentioned have the highest potential for minivan support, just based on the show’s history. Whether they can capitalize on it remains to be seen. There are also many other moving parts, obviously. Not many have won the show with little or no pimping, for starters. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


The two that you just mentioned have the highest potential for minivan support, just based on the show’s history. Whether they can capitalize on it remains to be seen. There are also many other moving parts, obviously. Not many have won the show with little or no pimping, for starters. 

There could definitely some surprises down the road, as in another unknown threat could arise,  we'll see what ends up happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I definitely can see Peedy or even Paris, getting more votes than Wendy, if everything goes their way.(Paris even got Tennessee Whiskey in KOs) Of course its unlikely, but Minivan.

 

Also yes, Hailey Mia will have to show Minivan better song selections with consistent performances. Its likely she will, but you know how lives can go, especially for younger artists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I definitely can see Peedy or even Paris, getting more votes than Wendy, if everything goes their way.(Paris even got Tennessee Whiskey in KOs) Of course its unlikely, but Minivan.

 

Also yes, Hailey Mia will have to show Minivan better song selections with consistent performances. Its likely she will, but you know how lives can go, especially for younger artists.

all of this

that's why I'm scared of the playoffs: unpredictability (every season) + songs choices and performances :whut:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, pauwis said:

all of this

that's why I'm scared of the playoffs: unpredictability (every season) + songs choices and performances :whut:

Let's hope the contestants all get good songs this time. Zania getting "Dangerous Woman" was a tragedy, especially after 3 great pre-live performances.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Let's hope the contestants all get good songs this time. Zania getting "Dangerous Woman" was a tragedy, especially after 3 great pre-live performances.

Imagine a world where all contestants are given a fair chance and songs that fit them. Never in a million years it´s gonna happen but we can dream.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

If you really were at a taping this season, then I assume you saw the TJR vs Peedy battle and believe TJR should have won, given that you keep commenting that we're gonna be surprised by Peedy beating them. (Assuming that's the taping you supposedly went to).

Yeah I’m still upset about it. Sue me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...