Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arianators have a lot to learn

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:
:dead:

You see, it's satisfying to throw some shade when you're trying to prove a point, even when you know that it's not true. Ariana is arguably more successful than Blake but I know I overexaggerated it a bit. Also, trolling people is sometimes fun, especially when you're bored and have nothing better to do. :giggle:

 

i regret nothing GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

He’s had 14 #1 hits according to Billboard.

Blake's had 28 #1's at country radio, including a record 17 in a row 

 

He's had 14 no 1's at hot country (but that's a weird chart, that didn't used to exist, and then sort of used to be the airplay chart), and 7 no 1 country albums. 

 

I like some of Blake's stuff, mostly his earlier stuff, and his album tracks vs his singles. Mainstream country radio is currently pretty much a mess in terms of the music that I like...but that's definitely not the definition of failure 😛 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seak05 said:

Blake's had 28 #1's at country radio, including a record 17 in a row 

 

He's had 14 no 1's at hot country (but that's a weird chart, that didn't used to exist, and then sort of used to be the airplay chart), and 7 no 1 country albums. 

Ah ok, thank you for the info! ☺️

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TRIVIA: team kelly has always gotten 2 montages in pretaped rounds (whether it's 2 battles or one battle + one ko). It's usually 2 battles except for S18. hopefully the curse is broken for s21 (and s20)!

Edited by VoiceFan!
Link to post
Share on other sites

If and when more Ariana fans join the board, they will be just as welcome here as any other fan groups, I see people generalizing what they are all like judging by twitter etc. IDF shouldn't have any problems if everyone stays respectful as forum rules state 

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Stefanie Shank

 

 

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them :stealth:

 

 

One of the likes to this comment is... interesting. Not sure if it is a misclick or they are just that oblivious. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

:dead:

I never listened to Blake's songs but I love him on the show! I don't think that liking someone's music is a prerequisite to liking them as a coach on the show. That being said, the response was not very classy at all and also just wrong lol

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I never listened to Blake's songs but I love him on the show! I don't think that liking someone's music is a prerequisite to liking them as a coach on the show. That being said, the response was not very classy at all and also just wrong lol

same, not into his music, but I think he's a lot of fun to have on the show, and once in a while I don't mind his singing live on there

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angeles said:

I'm hoping for some unique contestants in S21🤞

Sameeee. There aren't many of those this season. The few that are are either eliminated already or have no chance going into the playoffs 😵

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

BTW, I just realized that Kelly will no longer be the shortest coach on The Voice. Ariana is a couple of inches shorter than Kelly! :giggle:

please put her and Blake together for photo shoots an interviews 😛 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

That being said, the response was not very classy at all and also just wrong lol

Meh, I wasn't trying to be classy. I was simply looking for a low blow (hence the term "failed musician") because that's how I deal with the fanatical members of any toxic fandom (e.g. Arianators, Minivan, Blake stans, Barbz, etc.), especially when I'm in a bad mood and my patience is growing thin. 😅

 

Ironically, all of the Blake & Gwen duets are on my playlist so I technically do listen to Blake's music. :giggle:

 

rupauls drag race shade GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

BTW, I just realized that Kelly will no longer be the shortest coach on The Voice. Ariana is a couple of inches shorter than Kelly! :giggle:


At least a couple inches shorter. Online it says she’s 5’0”, and I have a hunch that’s being generous. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

At least a couple inches shorter. Online it says she’s 5’0”, and I have a hunch that’s being generous. 

I've seen 5’0”, 5’1”, 5’2”, and 5’3” online so I have no clue what's right. She's definitely shorter than Kelly but Idk by how much. 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:


lol idk if they’re promoting Zoeys playlist or if they are already starting they’re excessive pumping of the new coach🤧

I´m gonna go with the later.

 

Her frontrunner is going to have fireworks, balloons ,and a poster that says "You Won Already" in their pimp spot finale performance.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Her frontrunner is going to have fireworks, balloons ,and a poster that says "You Won Already" in their pimp spot finale performance.

Imagine the reaction if someone other than Ariana wins, especially if Blake wins with a country artist. :giggle:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I've seen 5’0”, 5’1”, 5’2”, and 5’3” online so I have no clue what's right. She's definitely shorter than Kelly but Idk by how much. 😅


Well, she always has tall heels on and everyone around her still towers over her. I’ll bet she’s not 5’0”, but will never be able to prove it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...