The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

What I’m gathering here is those who believe Ariana is going attract several millions of extra viewers and have a big voting advantage are the ones most bullish on Holly’s chances. I guess it’s possible that scenario could play out, but as of right now, it’s a bridge too far for me. If I’m wrong, it wouldn’t be the first time. 

To be more accurate, I think there is a chance a million of them download the app

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Oof! Based on that pic, I'm ready to rule out Wendy as a potential winner lolololol. 😂

That hat isn't going to help, Keisha 2.0? 😱

Lmao. Alisan wore a hat like that in her battle and she still won. 

I'm not sure about this but I think some people are underestimating Holly's chances of getting the finale just because of how she look. Katie Kadan made the finale - they are not similar genre but both are chubby (don't know the right word) chick right?

I´m sure by this stage that Wendy is Blake´s personal TCO. She will likely also be TPTB´s TCO from that team.

Holly appears (so far) to be TPTB´s TCO of the season. And I say so far, because there´s always a chance that TPTB changes ship. But I wonder if Ariana will treat her as such considering she´s already so attached to her pop girls, particularly Ryleigh. We´ll see.

Kelly´s personal TCO appears to be Girl Named Tom. We´ll see what TPTB´s TCO from that team appears to be. 

For John, Samuel might be his personal TCO given that he chose him over a 4 chair turn. (The only one know from his team, although Samuel could also fit the description). And overall, he´s the type of artist that fascinates Legend, so he´s all set. I don´t expect TPTB to really push this team that hard though, but we´ll see.

• Like 1

I think we should pay extra attention to the stats shown on the app during the blind auditions. If I recall correctly, the app shows a graph that tells us how many app users press their button in relation to the performance's run time and the coach turns. If there truly is a significant Team Ari contingent watching the show, we should see an obvious spike in the graph whenever Ariana presses her button. If we compare the height of the Team Ari spike with the spikes from other coaches, especially Blake, we might have an idea of how strong #TeamAri really is.

Of course, I could totally be misremembering the app stats. But still, FOR SCIENCE!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think we have discussed if Wendy’s age would a factor before (if that’s where you are coming from)

The way you brought it up though… :whut:

Blame Jus.Willy, he took the pic :giggle:

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

I'm not sure about this but I think some people are underestimating Holly's chances of getting the finale just because of how she look. Katie Kadan made the finale - they are not similar genre but both are chubby (don't know the right word) chick right?

For the past two days, people have been saying that she´s likely to go to the finale, actually.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Holly appears (so far) to be TPTB´s TCO of the season. And I say so far, because there´s always a chance that TPTB changes ship. But I wonder if Ariana will treat her as such considering she´s already so attached to her pop girls, particularly Ryleigh. We´ll see.

Yeah I’m curious to see if she’ll push for Holly or the others she already has a relationship with

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

I think we should pay extra attention to the stats shown on the app during the blind auditions. If I recall correctly, the app shows a graph that tells us how many app users press their button in relation to the performance's run time and the coach turns. If there truly is a significant Team Ari contingent watching the show, we should see an obvious spike in the graph whenever Ariana presses her button. If we compare the height of the Team Ari spike with the spikes from other coaches, especially Blake, we might have an idea of how strong #TeamAri really is.

Of course, I could totally be misremembering the app stats. But still, FOR SCIENCE!

i don’t think they’ll download the app before live shows🤣 but well see

3 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I’m waiting for someone to give a reason as to why she wouldn’t make the finale 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Also, I doubt they’ll do the blinds app game either lol because they don’t know if Ari will get that artist or not. So I doubt they’ll engage in that. So I don’t think that’ll be a good tracker tbh

True, I forgot that the only way the show promotes the app is through the episode itself, and we know #TeamAri isn't probably even gonna watch the show live on TV.

But I still hope someone tracks the app stats this season, just for funsies. 🙂 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Ngl, I see Jim & Sasha as Ariana’s frontrunner. 

Lol but you haven’t heard them? 🤣 

I’ll wait to see how the audience recieves them first. Honestly if Sasha was alone he’d have a good shot at being her front runner but I’m waiting for how people receive them

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ngl, I see Jim & Sasha as Ariana’s frontrunner. 

I mean I do hope they'll surprise us somehow and become Ari's stealth TCO. 

Maybe they'd even be a surprise 4-chair, who knows?

So this is what it feels like to have mystery before the season starts. I hate it and love it at the same time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol but you haven’t heard them? 🤣 

I’ll wait to see how the audience recieves them first. Honestly if Sasha was alone he’d have a good shot at being her front runner but I’m waiting for how people receive them

I'd argue that having his dad there is probably gonna make him more appealing to the key demographic.

I know Sasha has a significant IG following, but I doubt those followers even watch the show.

• Like 2

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

i think her fans will like them the question is will minivan like them

I could see them liking Jim and the father/son aspect of the group. Again, this is all a hunch, but I really think these guys could go far on her team.

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?