The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

He's good at what he does but lol mentoring Wendy??? What will he teach her? Infact he's the one who should take coaching lessons from Wendy.

To be fair, Blake also should be the one taking coaching lessons from Wendy 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think Holly is TCO this season, now that she’s team Ariana. TPTB are probably more interested in a team Ariana win then a team Blake win. I also think there’s a decent chance that a decent number of Arianators download the app, and then vote when Ariana tells them. It’s like 5 minutes of effort. 

my guess is Wendy is plan B if win for team Ariana fails 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

He's pretty successful in his lane. Man still holds the record for the most conservative country radio number 1s with 17. 

I think Wendy can learn lot from Blake if she prefer to continue the path in country music.

Success is not only about the voice or the range. All these artists are successful because they did something right and there's always something to share.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think Holly is TCO this season, now that she’s team Ariana. TPTB are probably more interested in a team Ariana win then a team Blake win. I also think there’s a decent chance that a decent number of Arianators download the app, and then vote when Ariana tells them. It’s like 5 minutes of effort. 

Agreed with all of this.

50 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

He's good at what he does but lol mentoring Wendy??? What will he teach her? Infact he's the one who should take coaching lessons from Wendy.

Y'all are tripping, like Snoop could vocally mentor any contestant last season but he still did a good job. Y'all just want to complain.

Edited by colemanftw
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

49 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not with country though. Maybe Wendy wants to do some country that's why she also picked Blake.

21 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Y'all are tripping, like Snoop could vocally mentor any contestant last season but he still did a good job. Y'all just want to complain.

you make a really good point. not all good vocalists are good mentors, and average vocalists can be good mentors. do you think professional athletes trainers' are better than them? no.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Some details (seems like I´m deconstructing a movie trailer here)

• At 0:08 you can see Kelly, John and Ariana with their chairs turned around and giving someone a standing O while Blake is seated with a red button. 3 chair turn right there. Probably Jonathan or Raquel. (Or another 3 chair turn we don´t know about that didn´t get Blake to turn).

• Already mentioned it, but at 0:12 you can see the line behind Paris is red, but not bright red as if it were a block. And the seat on the far left belongs to Kelly, so she didn´t turn around for him, so he´s not a  4 chair turn. Also, at 0:13, you can see that John is already turned for him while he was singing, but not Blake, judging by the lines behind him, so the number of chairs he got is still unknown.

• When Ariana is hugging Vaughn at 0:15, you can see the light coming from John´s seat, meaning he turned, but not from Blake, hence he didn´t turn. So Vaughn got at least Ariana and John to turn, but not Blake. Whether Kelly turned or not remains unknown, but he´s not a one chair turn as suspected.

Can you distinguish the difference between a block and a coach that didn't turn? I think the color of the button and the front of the chair is the same either blocked or coach not turning.

I also saw a YT comment that it was a 4-CT that Blake was blocked saying that his chair was red when it's the same as I stated above.

I also checked in the past seasons and I think it's the same though or I maybe wrong.

4 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Can you distinguish the difference between a block and a coach that didn't turn? I think the color of the button and the front of the chair is the same either blocked or coach not turning.

I also saw a YT comment that it was a 4-CT that Blake was blocked saying that his chair was red when it's the same as I stated above.

I also checked in the past seasons and I think it's the same though or I maybe wrong.

The "blocked" color is a much brighter red. Check out the line behind Holly at 0:20 and it´s brighter than the line behind Paris at 0:12. 

And I wouldn´t really trust YT comments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Misirlou is right. Here's Ciana Pelekai's audition video:

Notice how at around 2:09, the red line in front of Nick's chair is much brighter than the ones from Blake's and Kelly's.

Edit: Very interesting. I've never noticed that before.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

The mentors don’t “teach” the artists. They help them hone their presentation of one particular song to make it as vote-baity as possible. 

Ed Sheeran most certainly knows more about appealing to a mass audience than Wendy Moten.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

A TCO to give Ariana a chance to make the finale. Those who appear singing in promos don’t generally win, but they are likely to get pimped a lot. My prediction is the same. She can make the finale via instant save or if there are coach quotas. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but that’s how I see it right now. 

32 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Raquel and Jeremy are lowkey slept on on here. I think they both will shock us with how good they are when their perfomances air 

Jeremy especially. I honestly think he's Kelly's main horse and I can easily see him in the finale.

I'm honestly still shocked John let go of Brittany...

And I'm shocked that Hailey M is in the playoffs when nearly everyone pegged her KO fodder (and a lot of ppl predicted Hailey M vs TCS, but I always thought TCS would win)

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

(and a lot of ppl predicted Hailey M vs TCS, but I always thought TCS would win)

Once I found out about GNT’s results, I knew TCS wasn’t going to win their Knockout. 🥲 Kelly wouldn’t take two group acts to the lives. I’m really excited and happy for Hailey Mia though! She’s probably my favorite non-fan thread artist that’s still in this thing. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Once I found out about GNT’s results, I knew TCS wasn’t going to win their Knockout. Kelly wouldn’t take two group acts to the lives. I’m really excited and happy for Hailey Mia though! She’s probably my favorite non-fan thread artist that’s still in this thing. 

Hailey Mia is great, and I really hope she does well live...I think she'll either win this whole thing or get eliminated in playoffs (I don't think there's an in between for her)

7 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Do we think Hailey Mia can win because a lot of people on the who's Kelly frontrunner thread is saying so

I think she's pretty good. Arianators love Kelly and may vote for her and since she was on Ari's team, might be an advantage.

Edited by Torres
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

A TCO to give Ariana a chance to make the finale. Those who appear singing in promos don’t generally win, but they are likely to get pimped a lot. My prediction is the same. She can make the finale via instant save or if there are coach quotas. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but that’s how I see it right now. 

I think only Maelyn was in the first look but they also had promos that featured Cam and Chris

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I think only Maelyn was in the first look but they also had promos that featured Cam and Chris

So, one “first look” contestant has won? I don’t really keep track of that sort of stuff. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

So, one “first look” contestant has won? I don’t really keep track of that sort of stuff. Thanks. 

Only one first leaked audition has won as well, Alisan

Edited by Cookie73

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic