The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol vpns are just one tap to turn it on though 🤔 

im not 100% confident her fans will back her but you guys are so funny when you straight up don’t think she’ll get support lol

The biggest impediment to Ariana’s fans voting will be that voting is by email, not text. Email is for “old people”.

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

The biggest impediment to Ariana’s fans voting will be that voting is by email, not text. Email is for “old people”.

You can vote by app. Who emails?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

What makes you think she isn’t ? She was probably the most rejected coach this season lol 

but she still has a good team. an underdog is someone who is perceived to lose from the start, she isnt. even though she didnt get a 4 chair, she could win with someone.

• Like 3

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

but she still has a good team. an underdog is someone who is perceived to lose from the start, she isnt. even though she didnt get a 4 chair, she could win with someone.

Ohhh true true. You got a point. Lol and don’t get me wrong i LOVE her live shows team. Your right. Didn’t think of this that way. 

51 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol she got no four chair turns. That’s screams underdog to me lol. I don’t mean fanbase wise. The artists underestimate her hence why they didn’t pick her. 

But still she completed her team before last taping

But really, if they do team quotas, the finale could probably be consisting of:

Wendy (Blake)
Holly (Ariana)

Samuel (John)

Whoever ends up being Kelly´s main dog (I´m not sure about it).

The IS would probably end up being Peedy or another Team Kelly member.

7 minutes ago, Torres said:

So we're still going to have 5 in the finale according to wikipedia.

Assuming Wiki is correct and likely assuming no format changes (since we don’t really have confirmation otherwise), that checks out.

Hopefully it’s back to the top 3 overall vote getters + the instant save winner, but we’ll see. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Assuming Wiki is correct and likely assuming no format changes (since we don’t really have confirmation otherwise), that checks out.

Hopefully it’s back to the top 3 overall vote getters + the instant save winner, but we’ll see. 

It’s also Wikipedia, so it may not be 100% accurate

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I’m not usually optimistic, but I think a format change is happening. Going from a Top 20 to Top 9? I don’t see it.

Maybe they will revive the format from the first two seasons? 

but yeah we’re definitely going back to

pre covid format 

Edited by jus.willy

What´s not a given is if they´ll do team quotas for the finale, because if we have a Top 20 again and no indications of a 3 week live format, there´s no way the Top 20 - Top 13- Top 11 - Top 10 - Top 8 format doesn´t come back.

And even then, like I said, team quotas for finale might not be a possibility if a team only has one member on semifinals, or hell, if the team already was cut before that like Team Adam on S16.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What´s not a given is if they´ll do team quotas for the finale, because if we have a Top 20 again and no indications of a 3 week live format, there´s no way the Top 20 - Top 13- Top 11 - Top 10 - Top 8 format doesn´t come back.

And even then, like I said, team quotas for finale might not be a possibility if a team only has one member on semifinals, or hell, if the team already was cut before that like Team Adam on S16.

ahhhh fr. I guess we’ll never know until they release it.

wait when do they usually release the format? After KO?

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?