The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

On 4/2/2021 at 2:03 PM, Bk1234 said:

I don't want this. Give me my Team Kelly jacket!!!

These aren't quite as nice as the official bomber jackets, but these hoodies are pretty decent quality. I've had mine since Season 15 and the red design still hasn't cracked. The real bomber jackets would probably cost at least $300 based on how much other bomber jackets made by Michael Ngo cost. 

https://store.warnermusic.com/atlantic-records/artists/kelly-clarkson/team-kelly-15-hoodie-5.html

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, seak05 said:

Interesting article about artists responsibility for Stan behavior. Note I agree with her, artists know they have a massive following and should take some responsibility for how they direct their actions.

https://t.co/QwMFOUCn2F

Just read this.

"They are upset and they are passionate". This pretty much tells me she´s going to let the toxic stans army fly and do their will, even though it can very well implicate threats and trashing of not only of the other coaches, but the contestants on their teams.

She said that on 2019, so one can hope that she changed her stance and is willing to put order in the court with them. Hopefully.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Exactly. Since when was Blake a “failed musician”...? :unsure:

I wanna be a failed musician like Blake! Don't mind us, we'll just be in the corner counting our trophies, platinum albums, sold out shows, and cash 😛 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I wanna be a failed musician like Blake! Don't mind us, we'll just be in the corner counting our trophies, platinum albums, sold out shows, and cash 😛 

Yeah, what the hell? I’m not really a fan of most of his music, but how many consecutive #1s is it now?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:
:dead:

You see, it's satisfying to throw some shade when you're trying to prove a point, even when you know that it's not true. Ariana is arguably more successful than Blake but I know I overexaggerated it a bit. Also, trolling people is sometimes fun, especially when you're bored and have nothing better to do. :giggle:

i regret nothing GIF

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

He’s had 14 #1 hits according to Billboard.

Blake's had 28 #1's at country radio, including a record 17 in a row 

He's had 14 no 1's at hot country (but that's a weird chart, that didn't used to exist, and then sort of used to be the airplay chart), and 7 no 1 country albums. 

I like some of Blake's stuff, mostly his earlier stuff, and his album tracks vs his singles. Mainstream country radio is currently pretty much a mess in terms of the music that I like...but that's definitely not the definition of failure 😛 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, seak05 said:

Blake's had 28 #1's at country radio, including a record 17 in a row 

He's had 14 no 1's at hot country (but that's a weird chart, that didn't used to exist, and then sort of used to be the airplay chart), and 7 no 1 country albums. 

Ah ok, thank you for the info! ☺️

• Like 1

TRIVIA: team kelly has always gotten 2 montages in pretaped rounds (whether it's 2 battles or one battle + one ko). It's usually 2 battles except for S18. hopefully the curse is broken for s21 (and s20)!

Edited by VoiceFan!

If and when more Ariana fans join the board, they will be just as welcome here as any other fan groups, I see people generalizing what they are all like judging by twitter etc. IDF shouldn't have any problems if everyone stays respectful as forum rules state 

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Stefanie Shank

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2