The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Fair enough. I just can’t see Holly overcoming Blake’s top two people, and whoever emerges from Kelly’s team. She does not scream “winner.” 

May I ask in what aspect?

I mean Maelyn won right? I'm not saying that they are the same but in the sense that both are 4-chair turner and have a very pleasant and appealing tone.

6 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

May I ask in what aspect?

I mean Maelyn won right? I'm not saying that they are the same but in the sense that both are 4-chair turner and have a very pleasant and appealing tone.

Sure, you can ask. I don’t really want to get into specifics, but for starters, she lost her KO. Someone will say, “so did Chloe!” Sure, she was stolen by Blake, and had a star quality about her on the show that Holly does not have. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure, you can ask. I don’t really want to get into specifics, but for starters, she lost her KO. Someone will say, “so did Chloe!” Sure, she was stolen by Blake, and had a star quality about her on the show that Holly does not have. 

Hmmm keep in mind she got a standing O and still “lost” her KO. Clearly her perfomance didn’t cause her to lose the KO.

• Like 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

Hmmm keep in mind she got a standing O and still “lost” her KO. Clearly her perfomance didn’t cause her to lose the KO.

That is quite often the case, but they rarely recover from it. 

Just now, jus.willy said:

I smell a Megan vs. CammWess situation here...(Cam got a standing O, but Kelly went the country route and it resulted in a double steal)

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Also she's on Team Ariana now, I don't know how she will treat her but I'm sure she'll get some votes if she performs really good at PO.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That is quite often the case, but they rarely recover from it. 

lol nobody stood for chloe in her KO. and she lost. And got stolen by another coach. And won. So lol hollys chances are still there. And I don’t think her KO result will rob her of being able to win 

41 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

We know nothing about GNT’s knockout and don’t know if they got a standing O or not . Getting a standing O doesn’t mean that contestant did better or could win the show , Maelyn didn’t get a standing O in her cross-battles performance and got 1 while Rod who lost got 3  , cam didn’t get a standing O in his KO, and Tayler Green got a standing O and Micah didn’t but Micah’s performance was still vocally superior, Tayler did have a breakout performance which IMO most likely lead to a standing O. GNT might have done better or maybe both were dead even and Kelly just chose who she wanted to work with more or took the strategic route because GNT genre wise appeals more considering minivan and the show’s history , they are country adjacent.

3 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

We know nothing about GNT’s knockout and don’t know if they got a standing O or not . Getting a standing O doesn’t mean that contestant did better or could win the show , Maelyn didn’t get a standing O in her cross-battles performance and got 1 while Rod who lost got 3  , cam didn’t get a standing O in his KO, and Tayler Green got a standing O and Micah didn’t but Micah’s performance was still vocally superior, Tayler did have a breakout performance which IMO most likely lead to a standing O. GNT might have done better or maybe both were dead even and Kelly just chose who she wanted to work with more or took the strategic route because GNT genre wise appeals more considering minivan and the show’s history , they are country adjacent.

I’m sure the source would’ve remembered if GNT got a standing O. And I think if a contestant got a standing O and the other didn’t clearly they did better . But that’s my take.

Lol hold on you said Micahs KO was more vocally superior??? Lol please.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

The difficulty of his performance was higher , he hit multiple high notes and his technique was phenomenal and better than Tayler’s , Micah in that performance and as a singer was and still is vocally superior and micah literally hit notes that were just as high and higher with superb technique  and he’s a male.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

From what was shown on TV, definitely. I didn't care for it but it wasn't an easy arrangement. Tayler brought the magic but had they done a battle on Time After Time Micah would be the standout.

• Like 6

As for GNT and Holly, I like them both, and they moved on, so, eh, doesn´t really matter for me who won or lost. Based on the fact that she got a standing O, it seems the coaches preferred her, but that doesn´t imply that GNT were bad or undeserving. I still expect them to kill it, and some people here are likely going to prefer them, and that´s fine.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Wonder which results will make Minivan and Youtube pissed. Lana defeating Carson is likely not gonna go well with Minivan, but YT will likely be happy about it, unlike Ethan going home, but apart from that, not sure.

Peedy VS TJR battle is gonna be controversial. Calling it now…

10 minutes ago, Voicelover222 said:

Peedy VS TJR battle is gonna be controversial. Calling it now…

Battles like this tend to be controversial when the group wins over a soloist due to many considering it an unfair scenario. This time it was the other way around, so I doubt it. And I like The Joy Reunion as well.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Battles like this tend to be controversial when the group wins over a soloist due to many considering it an unfair scenario. This time it was the other way around, so I doubt it. And I like The Joy Reunion as well.

Talk to me after the battle…

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for GNT and Holly, I like them both, and they moved on, so, eh, doesn´t really matter for me who won or lost. Based on the fact that she got a standing O, it seems the coaches preferred her, but that doesn´t imply that GNT were bad or undeserving. I still expect them to kill it, and some people here are likely going to prefer them, and that´s fine.

The steal and standing O may have been pre-arranged to help Ari. They do this stuff all the time. There are often performances that get a standing O that don’t deserve it, and some that should get one that don’t. I’m not suggesting she did or didn’t deserve it. I just think we are reading too much into it. I think her ceiling is making the finale via instant save, or by quotas, and we don’t even know whether or not they are doing that. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic