The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Ari is gonna have to be realll picky next season

Its her first season, so I doubt it. Even the once picky John and the now picky Kelly turned for pretty much everyone in their first seasons. Alicia and Miley turned a lot in S11 too.

New coaches are generally more easily impressed, or just feel the need to turn around.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Since I predict Ariana is not going to be picky, and the fact that Kelly needs to turn more due to the fact that she has competiton, maybe we'll get more 4 chair turns this season.

Hopefully. We got a good amount of them in Season 18.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Also, worth mentioning: The coach or coaches that use their block on Ariana are going to get DESTROYED on social media.

I think Ariana will use it on Kelly, Kelly on Blake, John on Ariana, and Blake on Ariana/Kelly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ariana will probably have 3 four chairs, Kelly one, Blake one; and John 0.

I think John will get at least one. He would’ve gotten at least two this season if Kelly hadn’t been picky with Victor and Blake hadn’t made that promise to Cam, causing him to not turn for Deion.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ariana will probably have 3 four chairs, Kelly one, Blake one; and John 0.

15 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

if this became true-

fortune teller gypsy GIF

That would be a @VintageVoice level prediction :haha:

edit: actually maybe not vintagevoice level b/c there are just so many songs out there, but still quite an impressive prediction lmao

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think John will get at least one. He would’ve gotten at least two this season if Kelly hadn’t been picky with Victor or Cam, and Blake hadn’t kept that promise to Cam, causing him to not turn for Deion.

FTFY :thumbs:

John would've had 3 4CTs: Cam, Victor, and Deion. 😉

4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Ari is gonna have to be realll picky next season

I think she will turn a decent amount since she new

38 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Ariana will use it on Kelly, Kelly on Blake, John on Ariana, and Blake on Ariana/Kelly

agree

This might be the voices biggest social season yet. Arianna has the 2nd highest amount of followers on Instagram overall. (Most followed woman and artist) Her announcement post got these numbers:

IG- 9.2M Likes/93.3K Comments

FB- 961K Likes/48.3K Comments/77.7K Sha

Twit- 368K Likes/ 27K Comments/ 91.1K RT

18 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

This might be the voices biggest social season yet. Arianna has the 2nd highest amount of followers on Instagram overall. (Most followed woman and artist) Her announcement post got these numbers:

i wonder how that compares to john nick and gwen they announced they are new/returning

3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

i wonder how that compares to john nick and gwen they announced they are new/returning

I don´t remember that much social media hype for John honestly (Someone correct me if I´m wrong). Plus I only remember a handful of past contestants jokingly wanting to be back on the voice because of him joining. 

Gwen joined in 2014, so that I don´t remember at all lol.

Kelly´s social media hype wasn´t that big also when it was announced she was joining. Nick´s was higher, but nothing compared to what Ariana´s getting.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Get Ariana to sing with a contestant and you've got yourself a (Tate Brusa)^2.

I spent a good chunk of my childhood living in Hungary (for those who don't have a clue, it's a small country in Eastern Europe :stealth:).

I still follow some of the Hungarian news websites. Only time The Voice US appeared on the headlines was back in S9 when Viktor Kiraly auditioned. So it really surprised me yesterday that all these websites wrote a snippet about Ariana joining The Voice. Like what the hell!? :huh: Noone cared about Miley or Nick being a coach...

It was just as shocking to me as the announcement itself.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t remember that much social media hype for John honestly (Someone correct me if I´m wrong). Plus I only remember a handful of past contestants jokingly wanting to be back on the voice because of him joining. 

Gwen joined in 2014, so that I don´t remember at all lol.

Kelly´s social media hype wasn´t that big also when it was announced she was joining. Nick´s was higher, but nothing compared to what Ariana´s getting.

Her announcement should have an asterisk with it. She'd been on the show so much prior to her officially taking a seat that people pretty much figured it was going to happen at some point. And her name had been in the news cycle that whole week before because of the news of Idol coming back and they were floating her name in the media as a possible judge (when it was never going to happen).

Ariana's was a true surprise, which makes sense in the times we're in right now, but a real surprise nonetheless.

• Thanks 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?