Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Dierks! He never even crossed my mind. ha

 

While I dislike just about everything having to do with Jason, I know some people that have interacted with him outside of work settings and they've all said that he and his wife were super nice people, which surprised all of them. I've always kind of questioned Kelly's, I wouldn't say friendship more like friendly acquaintance with him, I also have to remember that we always hear about all the crappy stuff through the social media echo chamber which I'm sure she doesn't and knows him differently. That said, he still sucks. 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ngl they really butchered Aris face. Lol Arianators are gonna be freaking out in those comments when they release it🤣🤣

yikes, it doesn't even look like her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Dierks! He never even crossed my mind. ha

 

While I dislike just about everything having to do with Jason, I know some people that have interacted with him outside of work settings and they've all said that he and his wife were super nice people, which surprised all of them. I've always kind of questioned Kelly's, I wouldn't say friendship more like friendly acquaintance with him, I also have to remember that we always hear about all the crappy stuff through the social media echo chamber which I'm sure she doesn't and knows him differently. That said, he still sucks. 🙂 


Her duet with Jason was the song that gave her country music cred. I’m sure that’s how she frames her relationship with him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twitter is pretty much just talking about Camila and Kristin with the advisors reveal. All love for Kristin and mixed reactions for Camila. Either they love her or they hate her.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Twitter is pretty much just talking about Camila and Kristin with the advisors reveal. All love for Kristin and mixed reactions for Camila. Either they love her or they hate her.

I was on another board where people were not happy a out Kristin being chosen either, because 'she knows nothing about R&B' :lmao:clearly they don't watch the show to know what the advisors do

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, jus.willy said:


crying 😭😭😭😭

 

What exactly did they fix here? If fixed means made worse, they sure fixed it.  The theme is "magic" and she's blowing the "magical dust" out of her hands. The picture is just fine as it is. 

 

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:


Her duet with Jason was the song that gave her country music cred. I’m sure that’s how she frames her relationship with him.

 

Sure, if we ignore the years of stuff she did with Reba prior to that. But I do agree that she most likely frames their relationship on something like that.

Edited by roundtown
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kristin is a singing goddess who reminds me so much of her Tony cohost Alan Cummings in that she is know for playing quirky characters.  She won her Tony in 1999 playing Charlie Brown's little sister, Sally.

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recap of the confirmed song choices we have so far for this season´s chair turners, (We´re missing A LOT lol):

 

Blinds:
breathin' (Ariana Grande)

Heartbreak Anniversary (Giveon)

Damaged (Danity Kane)

Good Days (SZA)

You Broke Me First (Tate McRae)

Leave the Door Open (Silk Sonic)

Boondocks (Little Big Town)

Here Comes Goodbye (Rascal Flatts)

Call Out My Name (The Weeknd)

House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)

Rocket Man (Elton John)

pov (Ariana Grande)

Anyone (Demi Lovato)

No Tears Left to Cry (Ariana Grande)

Never Alone (Tori Kelly)

Anyone (Justin Bieber)

 

Battles:

Good 4 U (Olivia Rodrigo)

Car Wash (Rose Royce)

Save Your Tears (The Weeknd ft. Ariana Grande)

Telepatia (Kali Uchis)

Cardigan (Taylor Swift)

 

KOs:

Wildest Dreams (Taylor Swift)

Tennessee Whiskey(Chris Stapleton)

(Arcade - Duncan Laurence)

[Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong UNITED]

(Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus)

(Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez)

(everything i wanted  - Billie Eilish)

(God’s Country - Blake Shelton)

(Falling - Harry Styles)

(Photograph - Ed Sheeran)

(Chandelier - Sia)

(Golden - Harry Styles)

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...