The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I find it pretty funny that very few people were really paying attention to Hailey in terms of her going far, but now that TeamAudra has said that Hailey has a chance of going far, people are placing her on their lists of contestants to go far or make the finale.

I'm not disputing TeamAudra's claim, since they're usually great with predictions, but I find the contrast entertaining.

I had her as one of Kelly's top 2 in the Playoffs Predictions thread before that power ranking :giggle:

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I had her as one of Kelly's top 2 in the Playoffs Predictions thread before that power ranking :giggle:

So did I  LOL, didn´t even realize it.

TEAM KELLY:

PVs: Jeremy and Hailey

CS: GNT

WC: Gymani

TEAM LEGEND

PVs: David and Samuel

CS: Jershika

WC: Shadale

TEAM ARIANA:

PVs: Holly and Ryleigh

CS: Jim and Sasha

WC: Bella

TEAM BLAKE:

PVs: Wendy and Peedy

CS: LiBianca

WC: Paris

WC winner: Paris

• Like 1

On second thought, Hailey is probably better off just singing whatever she wants. Does it really matter how far she goes on the show, as far as any potential career is concerned? No. This probably goes for all of them. Just sing whatever the hell you want. :yes:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

On second thought, Hailey is probably better off just singing whatever she wants. Does it really matter how far she goes on the show, as far as any potential career is concerned? No. This probably goes for all of them. Just sing whatever the hell you want. :yes:

She's on a pop direction based on her BA and KO songs, which is probably what she wants to do, with an R&B track mixed in for her battle that favored her partner more.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

She's on a pop direction based on her BA and KO songs, which is probably what she wants to do, with an R&B track mixed in for her battle that favored her partner more.

Yeah, if that’s what she wants to do, that’s what she should sing on the show. There are current pop songs better for the show than others, but it matters more that she’s singing what she wants to sing. Honestly, I think that’s Kelly’s view too. She let Brynn pick all of her songs. 

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So did I  LOL, didn´t even realize it.

TEAM KELLY:

PVs: Jeremy and Hailey

CS: GNT

WC: Gymani

TEAM LEGEND

PVs: David and Samuel

CS: Jershika

WC: Shadale

TEAM ARIANA:

PVs: Holly and Ryleigh

CS: Jim and Sasha

WC: Bella

TEAM BLAKE:

PVs: Wendy and Peedy

CS: LiBianca

WC: Paris

WC winner: Paris

For team Kelly I think that the PVs would be GNT and Hailey, the CS would be Gymani , and the WC would be Jeremy and he would win the WC

• Like 2

On 3/29/2021 at 8:37 PM, Someone648 said:

J: TBA (Joshua?) (Falling - Harry Styles)

I have a feeling this could be a breakout moment for him, I wouldn't be surprised if makes the top 13

Edited by Mistake006
  • Like 1

omg team kelly is so unpredictable i can literally see Jeremy, GNT, Hailey and Gymani getting pv’s

However I think it’s gonna be this

PV: Hailey M + GNT/Jeremy

CS: Gymani 

WC: GNT/Jeremy (wins)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I have a feeling this could be a breakout moment for him, I wouldn't be surprised if makes the top 13

I love how you predicted a breakout moment for an unknown artist :haha: jk 

As much as how overdone that song is, it could be. It just depends on the delivery of Joshua 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Falling is a tricky song to do really well. It's a pretty relatable topic for younger contestants/gen z so connecting to the material doesn't pose much of an issue but the soaring moments really need to be done in non-jarring way to the quieter moments but still have it be an obvious climax. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

omg team kelly is so unpredictable i can literally see Jeremy, GNT, Hailey and Gymani getting pv’s

However I think it’s gonna be this

PV: Hailey M + GNT/Jeremy

CS: Gymani 

WC: GNT/Jeremy (wins)

I agree with this 100%

• Like 1

The  thing that interests me about "Joshua" is that, as a male, he beat a girl singing an Olivia Rodrigo song, particularly her least poppy one, which makes me think there's an edge to him.

And I agree, "Falling" is a hard song to sing, so if he did what he needed to do to win with it, props.

Of course, there's also the chance that he wasn't good in either lol, but we'll eventually see. He could have also been a 4 chair turn as far as we know.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The  thing that interests me about "Joshua" is that, as a male, he beat a girl singing an Olivia Rodrigo song, particularly her least poppy one, which makes me think there's an edge to him.

And I agree, "Falling" is a hard song to sing, so if he did what he needed to do to win with it, props.

Of course, there's also the chance that he wasn't good in either lol, but we'll eventually see. He could have also been a 4 chair turn as far as we know.

I feel like “good for u” arrangement might not be the energetic thing I feel like they gonna change it up idk why but I do