Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:


Camila will at least have an interesting perspective since she got her start on a singing show but was part of a group, so she could be helpful for giving tips on harmonizing.

 

 



Same with Kristin Chenoweth. You know how many musical numbers she had to harmonize with Idina Menzel 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MulherPepita said:

Is there a fan thread of Libianca? Gurl, I loved her so much. She's everything I've always wanted to see on the show!!!

Yesss just a current female r&b singer. 

Edited by Angelbright
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ammonium said:

I don't think anyone correctly guessed Team Blake advisor.

 

I saw a youtube comment saying it is Ryan Tedder. Could it be correct?.

 

something tells me Ryan Tedder wouldn't have chosen a bunch of classic country singers as his main musical influences.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That is interesting. Kelly is determined to work with a group. 

There's a reason she's kept nearly all of the ones who joined her team.  As of this season, only OneUp and the Cunningham Sisters have been dropped by her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, colemanftw said:

I doubt minivan will embrace GNT. Other than that, they'll have to fight with Gymani and Hailey for CS most likely. All could/seem to be Kelly's favorites. I can see them not even making Top 13.

GNT might make it farther than expected , they are versatile and can pull of country, plus this isn’t the first group to make it far like Hello Sunday and The Swon Brothers. GNT has a big chance of appealing to minivan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, colemanftw said:

I doubt minivan will embrace GNT. Other than that, they'll have to fight with Gymani and Hailey for CS most likely. All could/seem to be Kelly's favorites. I can see them not even making Top 13.

Kelly’s team from the beginning didn’t have anyone that screamed winner until she got Hailey Mia IMO, plus as much as I like Holly , she doesn’t scream winner either.

Edited by Mohammad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If GNT does make it past POs, they will be the first trio to do so. The Bundy’s would have definitely made it to the POs but of course their season was messed up with Cross Battles. Then WTW was eliminated in POs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Kelly’s team from the beginning didn’t have anyone that screams winner until she got Hailey Mia IMO, plus as much as I like Holly , she doesn’t scream winner either.


Curious who everyone thinks “screams winner.“ I think there are only 3. Someone unexpected could emerge, but who? 

 

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Brittany Bree (Steal)

 

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

Jershika Maple

"Joshua"

David Vogel (Steal)

 

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Jim and Sasha

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes (Steal)

 

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

LiBianca

Paris Winningham (Steal)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Curious who everyone thinks “screams winner.“ I think there are only 3. Someone unexpected could emerge, but who? 

 

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Brittany Bree (Steal)

 

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

Jershika Maple

"Joshua"

David Vogel (Steal)

 

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Jim and Sasha

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes (Steal)

 

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

LiBianca

Paris Winningham (Steal)

You think of Wendy, Hailey and Peedy right?

 

Honestly, I don't know. In terms of picking "winners", its too hard for me without having seen them on stage and the audience reception.

 

I will say (and I could be dead wrong about this), I think Samuel, Raquel and Paris are three contestants that are being underestimated so far.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

 

Honestly, I don't know. In terms of picking "winners", its too hard for me without having seen them on stage and the audience reception.

Samee I’m waiting on the audience reception as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You think of Wendy, Hailey and Peedy right?

 

Honestly, I don't know. In terms of picking "winners", its too hard for me without having seen them on stage and the audience reception.

 

I will say (and I could be dead wrong about this), I think Samuel, Raquel and Paris are three contestants that are being underestimated so far.

 


Even the three I have in mind have big challenges to overcome. Hailey is inexperienced, Wendy is a 55 year old AA female, and Peedy...well, maybe he has the edge here. The only thing I’ll say is I don’t see much versatility in the covers he has shared on line. He’s going to need to show a little more than that. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think we might be underselling team Ariana. More Indy style pop girls have done well on the show before. Especially if they’re white. 

The only indie one I can think of on her team is Raquel, one of the 3 people i believe are being underestimated. The other girls are straight up pop.

 

Not sure where to categorize Holly yet.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think we might be underselling team Ariana. More Indy style pop girls have done well on the show before. Especially if they’re white. 

Lolol I’ve been thinking this but haven’t been saying lol. AND now that Holly is there too? Lol I’m just waiting and seeing.

 

honestly this season just has too much!! They could’ve  saved some for S22!🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Curious who everyone thinks “screams winner.“ I think there are only 3. Someone unexpected could emerge, but who? 

 

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Brittany Bree (Steal)

 

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

Jershika Maple

"Joshua"

David Vogel (Steal)

 

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Jim and Sasha

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes (Steal)

 

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

LiBianca

Paris Winningham (Steal)

Joshua 🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

The only indie one I can think of on her team is Raquel, one of the 3 people i believe is being underestimated. The other girls are straight up pop.

 

Not sure where to categorize Holly yet.

Lol Ryleigh is not straight up pop. Only Bella is straight up pop on her post KO team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lol Ryleigh is not straight up pop. Only Bella is straight up pop on her post KO team.

She probably can sing more than just pop, but based on her song choices on the show so far, I'm gonna assume that's the road she is taking there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ngl, I think Katherine Ann had the best chance of appealing to the audience out of all of Ari’s pop girls. Her musical style is usually more subtle, but her hot pink blind audition outfit makes me think that she did something more intense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think we might be underselling team Ariana. More Indy style pop girls have done well on the show before. Especially if they’re white. 


Maelyn and who else? Personally, I don’t view Maelyn as “Indie” as IDF, but we’ll go with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...