The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Jason is Kelly's. She had some private shows a few weeks before the Battle tapings happened and she mentioned at one of them after playing Don't You Wanna Stay (her duet with Jason) that she's be running into him soon for a "work thing."

Blake's is not Toby. For one, Toby is a huge guy and that person has a much slimmer build. Two, Toby could never get his legs to cross like that and he never wears all black. After looking at who performed in 2019 on the show, Travis Tritt fits and he's always wearing black too.

Ariana's is totally Kristin Chenoweth and Camila for John.

Big, fat MEH to Kelly and Blake this round.

• Like 1

Toby Keith is a disgusting human being. freak him and freak Blake for bringing him on. Jason Aldean is bad too. 

None of the advisors are good. Ugh

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, B-B said:

Toby Keith is a disgusting human being. freak him and freak Blake for bringing him on. Jason Aldean is bad too. 

None of the advisors are good. Ugh

Lol Camilla is the only good one tbh. Never heard of Aris 

Guys,. If you don't know who Kristin Chenoweth is, you know that Google is free, right? 

I don't know so much about her, either. So, i just looked her up. Man, that woman is so freaking talented. She will be a great advisor. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Lol Camilla is the only good one tbh. Never heard of Aris 

Aren't you also the one that didn't know who Dolly Parton or Frank Sinatra was? Kristin isn't quite at the same legendary level as those two, but she's very well known in her own right. From now on I'm going to assume you're either young or are trolling about this.

Ari definitely won this round with her advisor, by a long shot.

Early power ranking. Obviously, this could all change depending on their songs, the edit, etc., so don’t come at me. 

1. Wendy Moten (Best vocalist, Team Blake, singing Gospel in the KO, possible country later)

2. Peedy Chavis (Do I even need to explain? He could win the show). 

3. Hailey Mia (Team Kelly teen girl.  She’s the most underrated contestant by far. If she’s solid in the lives, she could be a threat)

4. GNT (the audience will need to change their views on groups, overall. If they sing country, it will go a long way)

5. Holly Forbes (I felt like I had to put someone here from Ari’s team. She’ll probably get pimping and good songs).

I don’t see a clear leader on John’s team, so I’m going to leave them off for now. 

These are on the watch list:

Jeremy Rosado

Gymani

Jershika Maple

Samuel Harness

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank 

Joshua (because we don’t know anything about him). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, roundtown said:

Aren't you also the one that didn't know who Dolly Parton or Frank Sinatra was? Kristin isn't quite at the same legendary level as those two, but she's very well known in her own right. From now on I'm going to assume you're either young or are trolling about this.

Ari definitely won this round with her advisor, by a long shot.

I mean, even @Misirlou, who likes a wide variety of music, wasn't aware of Kristin Chenoweth. It's possible she isn't that well-known outside of musical theatre circles.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Early power ranking. Obviously, this could all change depending on their songs, the edit, etc., so don’t come at me. 

1. Wendy Moten (Best vocalist, Team Blake, singing Gospel in the KO, possible country later)

3. Hailey Mia (Team Kelly teen girl.  She’s the most underrated contestant by far. If she’s solid in the lives, she could be a threat)

4. GNT (the audience will need to change their views on groups, overall. If they sing country, it will go a long way)

5. Holly Forbes (I felt like I had to put someone here from Ari’s team. She’ll probably get pimping and good songs).

I don’t see a clear leader on John’s team, so I’m going to leave them off for now. 

Jeremy Rosado

Gymani

Jershika Maple

Samuel Harness

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank 

Lol I’m looking forward to you being wrong 😆….. oh wait these are just your favs?

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I mean, even @Misirlou, who likes a wide variety of music, wasn't aware of Kristin Chenoweth. It's possible she isn't that well-known outside of musical theatre circles.

Lol when it comes to musical theatre, yeah, I´m not that well versed.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I'm the furthest away from musical theatre circles as one can be. lol I know her from tv, movies and music, but I know she made her name on Broadway.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

Lol I’m looking forward to you being wrong 😆….. oh wait these are just your favs?

No, I do power rankings all the time. I never inject favoritism into these. 

Can we see your power ranking?

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

One thing is not knowing an artist and other diferent thing is re-calling it in a subtly rude way. That is a way of making look an artist "less worthy" just because they aren't well know by the general public. You know, like, saying things like "never heard of him/her" without taking the time to look them up.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

No, I do power rankings all the time. I never inject favoritism into these. 

Can we see your power ranking?

I don’t have any power rankings lol I don’t care that much. I just know my faves are likely to make it to semis.

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

One thing is not knowing an artist and other diferent thing is re-calling it in a subtly rude way. That is a way of making look an artist "less worthy" just because they aren't well know by the general public. You know, like, saying things like "never heard of him/her" without taking the time to look them up.

You got a point.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I didn't know anything about her musical career. I met Kristin in the movie Holidate ...

Just now, jus.willy said:

I don’t have any power rankings lol I don’t care that much. I just know my faves are likely to make it to semis.

Also, I can promise you Peedy isn’t my 2nd favorite, but I’m not going to deny his potential appeal with this audience. 

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jeremy Rosado

Gymani

Jershika Maple

Samuel Harness

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank 

I would switch Holly and GNT. Also, maybe replace GNT with one of the powerhouses.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?