The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Voice said:

Ariana does have Kristen. If you listen closely their voice is still their along with the voice changer. 

Yes I did and I got to hear Kristin accent AND SHE LOVES CAROL BURNETT😂❤️. And She has sang for Julia Andrews

31 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

TRAVIS TRITT WOULD BE GOOD.

Remember the performing clue on S19 or them performing on show. Has Travis????

He said he performed in 2019, not S19. Travis performed in S16 finale in 2019. 

13 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

If it’s Kristin then The Voice has an advisor that I’ve actually met

I think its Kristin. The musical influences she named (Julie Andrews, Madeline Kahn, Carol Burnett) have done mainly Broadway and musical theatre, which is the lane she's in. They have multiple Tony awards between them. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

In case you don’t know who Kristin Chenoweth is, she was the original Glinda in the musical Wicked

Here she is singing Popular to original Elphaba Idina Menzel.

Edited by AngelaKD

I hope it Kristin and for the first time ever I GET A EARLY PREDICTION RIGHT😂🏼. I been thinking Ari gonna bring Kristin since beginning of taping of Blinds after we found spoilers and yea

plz be kristin

• Like 1

my guesses:

blake: travis tritt

kelly: luke bryan

ariana: kristin chenoweth (people in the comments are convinced it’s miley/gaga and i can see it but i think kristin fits better)

john: camila cabello

1 minute ago, Kyc419 said:

my guesses:

blake: travis tritt

kelly: luke bryan

ariana: kristin chenoweth (people in the comments are convinced it’s miley/gaga and i can see it but i think kristin fits better)

john: camila cabello

Again, do you really think a judge on Idol is going to moonlight as an advisor on a rival singing show? 

Just now, pauwis said:

Lady Gaga could be a possibility because of Julie's influence. by the height it could be Gaga too.

Miley sitting is taller than Ariana 😂

I think the Carol Burnett and Madeline Kahn references make Kristin much more likely. I know Gaga loves older music as demonstrated by her colabs with Tony Bennett, but I cannot see her naming Madeline Kahn as one of her influences.

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Again, do you really think a judge on Idol is going to moonlight as an advisor on a rival singing show? 

i mean i was also thinking jason… lmao i wasn’t rly even thinking about idol those were just my quick guesses

1 hour ago, BigMac454 said:

NO I GONNA STICK WITH MY FIRST EVER GUT GUESS FOR ARIANA ADVISOR IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER ME SAYING Kristin Chenoweth IT COULD BE HER

you should know better than this by now, please stop

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Please avoid the continuous capslock replies (screaming as called here). It's not allowed here iirc

thanks, I have warned them in the past to stop it. they need a stranger warning medollblink.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kyc419 said:

i mean i was also thinking jason… lmao i wasn’t rly even thinking about idol those were just my quick guesses

Jason (if you're referring to Aldean) is Kelly's advisor likely.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?