The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Shortclips are for KO losers with no steals. 

There´s always a full on montage on the KO round, and it´s always a pair without a steal. But we can´t predict who will be given that we´re missing feedback. We already knew Jose/Raine were getting the axe due to the reception last season.

And Joseph vs. Van was another possibility that proved true.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Probably not short-clipped due to the steals, but I trust TPTB as far as I can throw them 

Anthony Arya's Battle was short-clipped in spite of his steal at the end of it.

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes - Holly STOLEN by Ariana and John. Holly picks ARIANA.

J: Samuel Harness vs. Brittany Bree - Brittany STOLEN by Ariana and Kelly. Brittany picks KELLY.

J: Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton) - Paris stolen by BLAKE.

A: Ryleigh Plank (Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus) vs. David Vogel (Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez) - David stolen by JOHN

So yeah, these 4 pairings are guaranteed to be shown in full. If I had to guess the episode placings (based on nothing, no evidence lol):

Assuming we get the S17 KO format, with 4 episodes this round.

Premiere (Monday episode, 1 hour end of battles/ 1 hour KOs)
J: Samuel Harness vs. Brittany Bree - Brittany STOLEN by Ariana and Kelly. Brittany picks KELLY. (Closer) (Possible Leak)

Ep 2 (Tuesday episode, 1hr)
K: Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes - Holly STOLEN by Ariana and John. Holly picks ARIANA (Closer)

Ep 3: (Monday episode, 2hrs)
J: Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton) - Paris stolen by BLAKE (Closer)

Ep 4: (Tuesday episode, 1 hr)
A: Ryleigh Plank (Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus) vs. David Vogel (Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez) - David stolen by JOHN (Closer) (They probably will want to end the taped rounds with an Ariana pairing).

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Anthony Arya's Battle was short-clipped in spite of his steal at the end of it.

Thus why I said “probably not” instead of “definitely not” - since it’s happened before, it could happen again, but because that’s the only example I know of it doesn’t seem all that likely to me.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes - Holly STOLEN by Ariana and John. Holly picks ARIANA.

J: Samuel Harness vs. Brittany Bree - Brittany STOLEN by Ariana and Kelly. Brittany picks KELLY.

J: Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton) - Paris stolen by BLAKE.

A: Ryleigh Plank (Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus) vs. David Vogel (Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez) - David stolen by JOHN

So yeah, these 4 pairings are guaranteed to be shown in full. If I had to guess the episode placings (based on nothing, no evidence lol):

Assuming we get the S17 KO format, with 4 episodes this round.

Premiere (1 hour end of battles/ 1 hour KOs)
J: Samuel Harness vs. Brittany Bree - Brittany STOLEN by Ariana and Kelly. Brittany picks KELLY. (Closer) (Possible Leak)

Ep 2 (Tuesday episode, 1hr)
K: Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes - Holly STOLEN by Ariana and John. Holly picks ARIANA (Closer)

Ep 3:
J: Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton) - Paris stolen by BLAKE (Closer)

Ep 4:
A: Ryleigh Plank (Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus) vs. David Vogel (Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez) - David stolen by JOHN (Closer) (They probably will want to end the taped rounds with an Ariana pairing).

Hooray to all my faves guaranteed to not get montaged! (including Wendy because, lol no way)

Fates of each of the steals/saves:

Kinsey Rose: Foddered. Kelly threw her to the wolves (aka Gymani).

Hailey Mia: Pitted against a duo but managed to prevail.

Samara(?): Probably used as fodder against Shadale.

Jershika Maple: Won against someone who seemed to be a strong member. Probably John's frontrunner now.

"K": Lost against a strong player (Raquel).

Manny Keith: Pitted against duo, but unlike Hailey, did not prevail. Also, got a weird song choice.

Lana Scott: Won against a 4-chair turn.

Jonathan Mouton: Got eaten alive by Wendy, probably.

3/8 managed to survive, all by winning their KO. no double steals this season.

Edited by FloorWax

Given that it´s a long season again, being a steal might not be as disadvantageous this time around. (Obviously that depends on the coach, but it´s not a guaranteed failure like in the S18-S20´s format).

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

Me when we only had blinds spoilers: Team Legend has S14 Team Adam energy 

Me now: has multiple of my favorites on Team Legend (and it’s currently looking likely to be my favorite lives team at the moment)

Is this what character development feels like?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given that it´s a long season again, being a steal might not be as disadvantageous this time around. (Obviously that depends on the coach, but it´s not a guaranteed failure like in the S18-S20´s format).

That may be true. Particularly with a 13 year old, since it adds to the “growth arc” narrative that Kelly will be selling. Sort of like Addison’s journey on the show.  

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That may be true. Particularly with a 13 year old, since it adds to the “growth arc” narrative that Kelly will be selling. Sort of like Addison’s journey on the show.  

Probably, yeah. I´m not discounting any of the steals (Battle and KO ones) doing well on the show.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He could probably get CS, or if there´s a Wildcard for a Top 13, that´s still an option. 

Yes probably. Team Blake doesn't win that much wildcards/instatnt saves unless it is the semifinal

10 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

The question is: who has the strongest team post battles, now?

From the poll in another post, the consensus seems to be Team Legend, but not by a landslide. It's my favorite team as well because I have 3 favorites on it + 1 that could become a favorite on the show. 

Kelly's team is a close second. I have only 1 favorite there, but everyone else is really good as well.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

From the poll in another post, the consensus seems to be Team Legend, but not by a landslide. It's my favorite team as well because I have 3 favorites on it + 1 that could become a favorite on the show. 

Kelly's team is a close second. I have only 1 favorite there, but everyone else is really good as well.

That poll is asking for favorite team, not strongest. 

I’d have to rank strength like this. 

1. Blake

2. Kelly

3/4. The other two. 

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given Joshua's pop song choices and being Team Legend, he probably is the guy who sang "Anyone" by Justin Bieber on Taping 7.

See this could be possible, but the battle source only mentioned that Joshua was white and the blind audition that said Tony… well Tony’s clearly not white. So either the blind source has awful ID skills/memory or Joshua’s from another taping.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

See this could be possible, but the battle source only mentioned that Joshua was white and the blind audition that said Tony… well Tony’s clearly not white. So either the blind source has awful ID skills/memory or Joshua’s from another taping.

who do you think is likeliest to be the "Anyone" guy?

49 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

don't think LiBianca has any chance at all of moving forward

I don't think she's off the table tho. Wendy and Peedy could likely be the PVs right? Then Paris, LiBianca and Lana are left. Blake has dropped Lana already (battles) and Paris is his steal (considering Blake's history with KO steals it isn't looking to good for him at the moment). LiBianca has had positive feedback from KOs and will probably be seen as an unexpected coach-contestant pairing. Ofc it all depends on POs night (as usual) but as of rn, I'm not discounting LiBianca at all (and I have my eye on Lana too)

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic