The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also, very unpopular but here it goes: If Paris survives playoffs (likely by coach save or Wildcard), I can see him sticking around a few weeks. His style is very rustic and old fashioned, plus he is/was in the army. Minivan could be drawn to these things.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

That would imply that the audience of this show cares about the contestants, and we both know that’s not true. As long as they have the Blake/Kelly dynamic they will stay. 

They will stay because otherwise, they won’t have anything to complain about. But, it is probably worse than last season for contestants who are typically popular with this group. They might rally around Peedy if he ends up being decent. It will be interesting to see whether TPTB lets that happen. 

3 minutes ago, katybay said:

Does anyone have info on Joshua, 

On Johns team?

as in what type of genre he is? 

The only info we have is his battles song being “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo, which would imply he’s some flavor of pop.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The only info we have is his battles song being “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo, which would imply he’s some flavor of pop.

And "Falling" by Harry Styles for his KO. Definitely a pop guy. He could have some fans here based on those song choices once we hear him.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

And "Falling" by Harry Styles for his KO. Definitely a pop guy. He could have some fans here based on those song choices once we hear him.

I forgot we knew his KO, oops 🤪

But yeah, Olivia + Harry Styles = definitely pop with a little edge to it, so I think he’ll be popular on social media at least even if not with the core audience. 

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I forgot we knew his KO, oops 🤪

But yeah, Olivia + Harry Styles = definitely pop with a little edge to it, so I think he’ll be popular on social media at least even if not with the core audience. 

If he´s a kid... 👀

But he´s Team Legend, so, maybe not lol.

Also, still debating which pop girl thread to join. I was waiting til KOs to decide, and was leaning Katherine, but now that she’s out I’m still joining but don’t have one to root for on the show.

Bella or Ryleigh, that is the question…

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, still debating which pop girl thread to join. I was waiting til KOs to decide, and was leaning Katherine, but now that she’s out I’m still joining but don’t have one to root for on the show.

Bella or Ryleigh, that is the question…

Do you like straight vocals? Or acrobatic vocals with range and emotion😆

Just now, jus.willy said:

Do you like straight vocals? Or acrobatic vocals with range and emotion😆

Lmao past favorites have included straight vocals (like Addison) and the acrobats (like MaKenzie), so I’m open to both which is why I’m struggling 🤪

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Ed Sheeran as the advisor. Eh. Like I said, I liked his first album but that´s it. But maybe he had good advice. 

He might've passed the peak of his career but he's still got it. His new single is shaping up to be a huge hit.

53 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Minivan potential on a scale of 1-10. This isn’t meant to be taken too seriously. I did this in about a minute. 

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado 5

Girl Named Tom 6

Hailey Mia 8

Gymani 2

Brittany Bree (Steal) 2

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness 3

Shadale Johnson 2

Jershika Maple 2

"Joshua" ?

David Vogel (Steal) 3

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli 2

Ryleigh Plank 2

Jim and Sasha 1

Raquel Trinidad 2

Holly Forbes (Steal) 3

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis 9

Wendy Moten 6 (because of Blake and possibly singing country)

Lana Scott 2

LiBianca 2

Paris Winningham (Steal) 2

Based on this, Peedy is winning, Hailey Mia as the runner-up and Wendy Moten getting 3rd place :dead:

8 minutes ago, echoap said:

Based on this, Peedy is winning, Hailey Mia as the runner-up and Wendy Moten getting 3rd place :dead:

It doesn’t take into account the performances. 

What if we were to compare this lineup to S14

Brynn - Hailey

Britton - Peedy

Kyla - Wendy. 

🤔

This isn’t a prediction, btw. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

good 4 u is Olivia’s least pop sounding song. It’s got an edge.

Another problem is that none of these song choices scream "coronation song", except for "Oceans" LMAO.

I'm guessing a backstory is gonna be key this season. So far, the only one with an obvious backstory is Holly Forbes. 

So this is what it feels like to go through a season of spoilers without a clear snowflake.... 

Anyway, this is clearly a female-centric season so I don't have much investment yet. I only have like two male acts that I'm marginally interested in, one of which is a complete unknown and one we barely know about except for one live cover.

I will say that y'all might be underestimating Jim/Sasha on Team Ari. They're the lone folk male act in a pop female heavy team. They have the father/son connection that Minivan can latch on to (yes I know Sasha might turn away some voters, but this is 2021, surely the voters who are against trans people are in the minority?). Ariana pretty much paved the way for them to get on her live team. I think they could be a stealth fave of hers. 

I still have to see them on the show though. Or at least know more details about their tapings.

Also, who the heck is "Joshua"?????

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic