The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

4 hours ago, colemanftw said:

Minivan is racist and sexist af but we been knew. 

Homophobic, don't forget homophobic. For that same reason, we will never have an LGBT+ coach on the panel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

1 hour ago, mercfan3 said:

I didn't realize this was something I needed in my life, but it is something I need. 

Also, Martha Stewart can be his guest mentor. 

Bill Hader Yes GIF

3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

She has clearly watched the show (see her old tweets) so I'm sure she knows that nobody from this show makes it big. Or maybe the fact that Ariana is so huge right now could change that, if she brings her protégé on tour and gets them signed to her record deal. 🤔

Just the fact that AG is signed to Republic herself raises the likelihood that someone there will learn the winner’s name. 

on an ariana fan instagram account  "Earning $ 20-25 million, Ariana Grande is reportedly going to be the highest paid coach ever on“ The Voice ”. 💰"

for the fans of ariana, she must be above everyone even on the money haha

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Amber, Lauren, Chevel, Keisha, etc. As well.

oh yeah ok GIF by Mauro Gatti

Yeah, that’s concerning, especially for Keisha...

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Imagine saying Taryn isn’t a vocalist because of her genre. :dead:

Simple: country haters. It´s ok if you don´t like the genre, but don´t trash the musicians that are great at what they do in it.

Try to hit the high notes with the control that Taryn did in her battle, the low notes that both Ethan and Avery pulled in theirs, the grit that Hoot put in his KO, the twist that Morgan Frazier put in her BA song, the storytelling that Kenzie delivered in his, try to replicate Chevel´s tone, try to perform like Andrew Sevener, try to emote like Lauren, to flip an Alicia Keys song like Sundance, and so on.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 12
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Simple: country haters. It´s ok if you don´t like the genre, but don´t trash the musicians that are great at what they do in in.

Try to hit the high notes with the control that Taryn did in her battle, the low notes that both Ethan and Avery pulled in theirs, the grit that Hoot put in his KO, the twist that Morgan Frazier put in her BA song, the storytelling that Kenzie delivered in his, try to replicate Chevel´s tone, try to perform like Andrew Sevener, try to emote like Lauren, to flip an Alicia Keys song like Sundance, and so on.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Simple: country haters. It´s ok if you don´t like the genre, but don´t trash the musicians that are great at what they do in it.

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Homophobic, don't forget homophobic. For that same reason, we will never have an LGBT+ coach on the panel

I mean... Miley.

But we know how minivan felt about her :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean... Miley.

But we know how minivan felt about her :haha:

I completely forgot about her 🤦. Still, she got really poor reception from Minivan, so, i don't expect any other LGBT+ coach to be treated better than her

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I completely forgot about her 🤦. Still, she got really poor reception from Minivan, so, i don't expect any other LGBT+ coach to be treated better than her

If Gaga wanted to come by then I could see her being received better.