The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

I just need to know if the songs were good (and who's getting bussed)

Given how things went last time, I expect few songs, but the ones we get would be useful in helping determine who had (the potential to have) a breakout moment and who didn't.

• Like 1

Let’s see how bad I flop. I’m only doing Blake and Kelly, because I haven’t paid enough attention to any of the contestants from the other two teams yet. 

Winners on the left...

Blake:

Peedy vs Carson
Wendy vs Jonathan

Hailey vs LiBianca

Kelly:

Gymani vs Holly 

GNT vs Kinsey

Hailey vs TCS

Jeremy vs Xavier 

I’ll be lucky to get more than one or two right. 

Edited by TeamAudra

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Let’s see how bad I flop. I’m only doing Blake and Kelly, because I haven’t paid enough attention to any of the contestants from the other two teams yet. 

Winners on the left...

Blake:

Peedy vs Carson
Wendy vs Jonathan

Hailey vs LiBianca

Kelly:

Gymani vs Holly 

GNT vs Kinsey

Hailey vs TCS

Jeremy vs Xavier 

I’ll be lucky to get more than one or two right. 

Is it true or is it just an assumption?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sabina said:

TeamAudra,do you think that this season a competitor from blake or kelly's team will win because they both have good competitors in teams?

Unless Ariana attracts a bigger audience to the show, it is gonna be between team Kelly and Team Blake. 

Perhaps it's too early for me to say this, but it seems like Wendy is as universally popular here as Cam, at least so far. When the season begins, things will probably shift, especially as her chosen genre becomes more obvious, but I suspect she'll still be very popular here.

Edited by QueenCami

59 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Perhaps it's too early for me to say this, but it seems like Wendy is as universally popular here as Cam, at least so far. When the season begins, things will probably shift, especially as her chosen genre becomes more obvious, but I suspect she'll still be very popular here.

What’s interesting is that Blake blocked John for both of them and also got both on his team

44 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Nick blocked Cam from John (and then he chose Blake)

Oh, you're right. I misremembered that. Still kinda an interesting similarity that John was blocked on both and they both picked Blake

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m not going to say much, but most of the predictions in here have flopped, barring a few of the predictions from one user. 

does this mean we're getting the results soon 👀

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m not going to say much, but most of the predictions in here have flopped, barring a few of the predictions from one user. 

Well, I'm not surprised about that. What's new? this is IDF after all :haha: I love seeing how flopped the predictions are 🤪

• Like 1