The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Jonathan is likely getting stolen again, dont know if by John neccesarily.

I have a feeling, just a hunch backed up by nothing, that Kelly will let go of Holly. But if thats the case, she's getting stolen.

Hurray for speculations with no evidence lol.

I think Holly might be going today (though I'm unsure), so if she loses, she may be going home. All speculation though.

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Btw, all the males are gonna be irrelevant this season, so you all can stop suggesting them as frontrunners lol. 

This is a waffle season if I've ever seen one. Screenshot this and thank me later :haha:

And we loveee to see it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s as good a choice as any. If I said who I think it is, y’all would think I’m crazy, so I’m just gonna leave it there. 🤔

If Jershika is paired against Brittany, I can see John being loyal to his OG member. She would probably lose to Paris too. Not sure about the rest.

As for Hailey, yeah, it could happen if Kelly seems invested enough.

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

Btw, all the males are gonna be irrelevant this season, so you all can stop suggesting them as frontrunners lol. 

This is a waffle season if I've ever seen one. Screenshot this and thank me later :haha:

Even Carson and Peedy?

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

Specially them 😂, one of them must be packing rn. lol

I'm hesitant to agree with someone who has a lifeless bugs bunny as a profile picture, but I think you're right on this. Same story as last season with Avery and Kenzie. Could be different though.

Edited by QueenCami

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’m not saying. I don’t want you to laugh at me. 

If it’s who I suspect, I’d be surprised to see them move on but they could be a very likely fit for the artist having a Moment(TM) as well with the right song. 

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'm hesitant to agree with someone who has a lifeless bugs bunny as a profile picture,

It's an unimpressed bugs bunny LMAO. 

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

but I think you're right on this. Same story as last season with Avery and Kenzie. Could be different though.

It's just logic lol. What's the point of Blake winning with a country teen? 😂

Most people focus too much on the contestants and forget that this is a TV show, just saying :shiftywave:

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I think Holly might be going today (though I'm unsure), so if she loses, she may be going home. All speculation though.

I don't see Kelly dropping her with no steals left. She could pull a Pharrell though

45 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s as good a choice as any. If I said who I think it is, y’all would think I’m crazy, so I’m just gonna leave it there. 🤔

I think I know who you mean, judging by the fan thread you joined today. Considering their current coach, I don’t think you’re too far off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She could be too, honestly, but that’s not the name I had in mind. 

I think the contestant you are talking about will get paired with the duo, and her coach will side with them since they are OG Team Kelly (spoiler). But with Kelly you never know. 

I have to admit, when I found out a 13-year old was Team Ari, I was like “winner alert”. But her covers left me unimpressed and she was stolen, so yeah… I’m not counting her out yet tho

Edited by Daillon

54 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think I know who you mean, judging by the fan thread you joined today. Considering their current coach, I don’t think you’re too far off.

Are you guys implying that Hailey Mia made it to the lives 🤔

If that's true, then this is Kelly just being Kelly 🙃.