The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

No evidence to back it up, but I still think Holly might be it. Either her or one of the groups. Don’t see Gymani or Jeremy making it past bloodbath.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 8:19 AM, Daillon said:

No evidence to back it up, but I still think Holly might be it. Either her or one of the trios groups. Don’t see Gymani or Jeremy making it past bloodbath.

I said Gymani would be her representative not too long ago, but I'm back to thinking it could be Holly. My prediction is that the top 3 will consist of 2 Blake contestants and an Ariana contestant, while Kelly takes 4th place.

foxes

Edited by FloorWax

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I said Gymani would be her representative not too long ago, but I'm back to thinking it could be Holly. My prediction is that the top 3 will consist of 2 Blake contestants and an Ariana contestant, while Kelly takes 4th place.

If I had to bet on it rn I would say Ari is the one who places 4th, with Kelly taking the W.

Excited to see how hard we flop this season :teeheebounce:

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Just now, Daillon said:

If I had to bet on it rn I would say Ari is the one who places 4th, with Kelly taking the W.

Plot twist: A Legend artist wins the season.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

No evidence to back it up, but I still think Holly might be it. Either her or one of the groups. Don’t see Gymani or Jeremy making it past bloodbath.

I can see Minivan supporting Holly to a certain degree (especially considering that she has kids), but I don't think she's gonna win. 

Just now, echoap said:

I can see Minivan supporting Holly to a certain degree (especially considering that she has kids), but I don't think she's gonna win. 

Who do you have in mind? You get these right most of the time so I could potentially change my prediction :giggle:

Just now, Daillon said:

Who do you have in mind? You get these right most of the time so I could potentially change my prediction :giggle:

I said it already but I still have to make some jokes, so for now I'm  just gonna say  Wendy Moten like everyone else :haha:. Don't take this seriously at all though. 

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

He thinks the sisters are Kelly´s golden ticket.  

45 minutes ago, echoap said:

I dunno, she already lost her battle and the song choice kinda favored Raquel Trinidad. I smell fodder. 

Brynn has Dua Lipa's tone going on for her and HS was a cute duo. I hope she brings something special to the show but I'm not seeing it so far. 

I’m not making a call either way, but I don’t think we can tell much from the little information we have. Now, she’s with a new coach, who knows how the show works. Let’s see what happens. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I agree on this. I can see minivan backing Holly. Also, it would be awesome if we could pull another S14 with both female coaches being represented in the Top 2.

Edited by Voice

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not making a call either way, but I don’t think we can tell much from the little information we have. Now, she’s with a new coach, who knows how the show works. Let’s see what happens. 

Yeah, it's all speculation right now. 

34 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

My prediction is that the top 3 will consist of 2 Blake contestants and an Ariana contestant, while Kelly takes 4th place.

I'm going to note these predictions down so I can have bragging rights/ clown myself by the end of the season

I mean, we don´t lose anything with these predictions, and it´s fun to see how much we flopped or how right were we when it ends. It´s definitely hard considering we have minimal info about several auditioners (they could be acclaimed 4 chair turns as far as we know), feedback about battles and song choices, so we´re just riding on speculation lol.

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, we don´t lose anything with these predictions, and it´s fun to see how much we flopped or how right were we when it ends. It´s definitely hard considering we have minimal info about several auditioners (they could be acclaimed 4 chair turns as far as we know), feedback about battles and song choices, so we´re just riding on speculation lol.

Exactly. Every one of these contestants could either better or worse than what their online stuff would lead us to believe, for a variety of reasons. Some deliver under pressure, and others fall apart, just like any other competition. 

• Like 1

Also, I know we have joked about Team Legend getting cut at Top 13, but truth be told, we really don´t know. The right artist on his team could possibly appeal more to Minivan than we think, (and we´ve had some surprises in the past), so it´ll be interesting to see.

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I know we have joked about Team Legend getting cut at Top 13, but truth be told, we really don´t know. The right artist on his team could possibly appeal more to Minivan than we think, (and we´ve had some surprises in the past), so it´ll be interesting to see.

my question is: who?
Paris could take us to church but no one in team legend is material to minivan

Edited by pauwis

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'm too lazy to go back and dig for the current KO teams but from what I remember I've already ruled out Team Legend a long time ago :haha:

He has one 4 chair turn (Brittany) and it is the least talked about 4 chair that we know is still in, and he stole Jershika from Kelly whose placement is hard to predict right now (most likely not a finalist though). The supposed favorite is a guy named Paris who we don’t have audition spoilers on and is difficult to find videos of.

Yeah, Team John is the least talked about team of them all, and it seems like he won’t have a finalist

13 minutes ago, echoap said:

I'm too lazy to go back and dig for the current KO teams but from what I remember I've already ruled out Team Legend a long time ago :haha:

Could have done that before the list came out. 

One thing about John, he doesn’t try to cater to minivan like Blake and Kelly do. He got lucky to get Maelyn on his team and that’s about all I can say about his tenure as a coach. 

Edited by TeamAudra

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

He has one 4 chair turn (Brittany) and it is the least talked about 4 chair that we know is still in, and he stole Jershika from Kelly whose placement is hard to predict right now (most likely not a finalist though). The supposed favorite is a guy named Paris who we don’t have audition spoilers on and is difficult to find videos of.

Yeah, Team John is the least talked about team of them all, and it seems like he won’t have a finalist

The most popular Team Legend contestant right now (aside from Jershika) is Samuel Harness, but he's a wildcard. I can't see him going that far.

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I don't think his team's weak at all. It's just super mysterious because we have the least info from him :haha:

It's highly probable IDF is gonna love multiple contestants from his team. We just haven't discussed them much.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I don't think his team's weak at all. It's just super mysterious because we have the least info from him :haha:

It's highly probable IDF is gonna love multiple contestants from his team. We just haven't discussed them much.

Good point. Paris seems really good, but we know nothing about him, both in terms of his audition and difficulty finding material

There's definitely going to be an unexpectedly great audition from a relatively unpopular contestant on IDF. Barely anyone talked about Raine Stern pre-show except the fact that she apparently flopped, but her audition turned out to be fantastic.

Edited by FloorWax

For Team Legend:

Jershika is already an IDF favorite. So there´s that.

Samuel already has a Will Breman type fanbase. Small but steady, and he´s gonna need it given that I´m sure a lot right now aren´t happy that he beat KJ lol. 

Brittany has some fans as well, she´s not that talked about right now, but that will probably change on the show.

Paris might go either way. He´s arguably the most proficient pure vocalist on the team, but I can see him being too old fashioned for some of IDF. I think that out of everyone here, he might go the longest with Minivan due to him being traditional.