The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If Xavier gets paired against Hailey M, I think he could win.

It’s definitely a possibility. I think Xavier is only 17. Kelly might want to pair her younger solo artists.

Edited by Bk1234

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s definitely a possibility. I think Xavier is only 17. Kelly might want to pair her younger solo artists.

Yep. I hope he makes it.

There are a lot of possibilites. I'm not even sure of the final 5 I wrote on my post above. We'll just see what happens.

This is my stance for KOs tbh

Artists that I think are 110% moving on:

Wendy

Gymani

Holly

Ryleigh

Bella

Brittany

Artists that I'm less confident about moving on but not really expecting an exit rn:

Carson

Peedy

Girl Named Tom

Hailey 

David

Jeremy

Raquel

Artists that I really want to see moving on......but it's a toss up on their chances (hopefully they do *fingers crossed*)

Jershika

Kinsey

Katherine

Shadale

The rest I either wouldn't be surprised with a KO elimination or I forgot some names lol

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

20 minutes ago, Voice said:

I feel like Kelly will take Kinsey to the PO bc she always has at least one country artist in the lives. Tbh it really wouldn’t be team Kelly without one. 

I really wouldn’t classify GNT or Jeremy as full on country but she may choose them as her country artist but idk. 

I can see GNT and TCS together bc I feel like she wouldn’t want to take both of them into the lives.

and for Gymani and Xavier, I really couldn’t see anyone else with Gymani. 😂

No one could beat her anyway except maybe Holly and that’s why I can’t see them together bc Kelly will want to keep both of them.

Kelly’s idea of country is country. Not watered down, taking someone and making them into a country singer just for the show. At least we’ve yet to see her try that. Anyway, if her plan was to retain Kinsey, why would she pair her with a strong group, and cripple her so early in the competition by declaring her opponent the winner? I think Kinsey is on borrowed time. 

• Sad 1

It’s also a fact that the only female country singer she’s taken beyond the playoffs is Chevel, and she‘s had plenty of opportunities to do so. She stans the males. I think Madeline is the only other country female to even make it to the playoffs on her team. Correct me if I’m wrong. EDIT: There were a couple in that mess of S16 that made the playoffs, but she chose Jej to move on over them. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Abby and Rebecca during S16, but that was a weird season to say the least.

Yeah, I edited. Rebecca earned her spot in the PO by winning her CB, and Abby was the coach pick. Of course, that was the end of the road for both, because Kelly was convinced Jej was a finalist, even after he didn’t get the PV. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

Unless Carson decides not to shave between now and lives!

I’ll bet it wouldn’t even be visible on TV if he tried. The makeup crew is very talented. I’m sure they can customize a decent beard for Carson. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

With Kelly, is ride or die with one person. She sacrifices the competition to keep the one she thinks is her frontrunner. We'll see who is that person this season, since there's still no way to really know.

If I had to guess, it would be either one of the two groups. She’s very minivan saavy, so that will likely weigh into her decision, plus she likes groups and harmonies. Of course, it didn’t go so well with the sibling trio in S16, so that could affect her decision. If neither group has shown her enough, then it’s anyone’s guess. 

We could be underestimating the Cunningham Sisters. 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If I had to guess, it would be either one of the two groups. She’s very minivan saavy, so that will likely weigh into her decision, plus she likes groups and harmonies. Of course, it didn’t go so well with the sibling trio in S16, so that could affect her decision. If neither group has shown her enough, then it’s anyone’s guess. 

We could be underestimating the Cunningham Sisters. 

Probably. At the end of the day she´ll decide which group could take her the furthest. It´s either two guys and a girl likely in their twenties (in my opinion the superior group), or two teen girls (which could scream Minivan voting).

Of course, there´s always the issues of singing live with groups, especially if one of people in them ends up being the weak link.

Edited by Misirlou

5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

If she does GNT versus Gymani, someone needs to talk to the producers and figure out what the hell they’re thinking trying that nonsense (both acts are ones I expect to make the lives, so I’m really hoping that match doesn’t happen)

I think it gonna be GNT and Cunningham Sisters

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably. At the end of the day she´ll decide which group could take her the furthest. It´s either two guys and a girl likely in their twenties (in my opinion the superior group), or two teen girls (which could scream Minivan voting).

Of course, there´s always the issues of singing live with groups, especially if one of people in them ends up being the weak link.

She also has a 13 year old girl on her team now, thanks to Ariana. I haven’t listened to her, but if Kelly thinks there’s something there, it’s worth keeping an eye on. 

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She also has a 13 year old girl on her team now, thanks to Ariana. I haven’t listened to her, but if Kelly thinks there’s something there, it’s worth keeping an eye on. 

She might not have her for long, though.  Kelly hasn't been keeping her Battle steals lately, so I can see her just dropping her for an original member of her team.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She might not have her for long, though.  Kelly hasn't been keeping her Battle steals lately, so I can see her just dropping her for an original member of her team.

Too small of a sample size. A couple seasons ago, she saved her KO steal over original team members. Besides, were any of her battle steals 13 year old girls? I’m just saying we need to keep an eye on it. It’s not a prediction. 

• Like 1