The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

💀 What, would Kelly be taking after Nick with this one? Two completely different singing styles paired together… 🥲

Fodder maybe? 💀

Side note, were there any battles where they both flopped. Like the one last season where they couldn't distinguish the 2 voices. Trying to figure out possible montages. 

6 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Fodder maybe? 💀

Side note, were there any battles where they both flopped. Like the one last season where they couldn't distinguish the 2 voices. Trying to figure out possible montages. 

I’m guessing at least one of Blake‘s and one of Kelly’s that didn’t end in a steal or save, and beyond that I’m not 100% sure.

But we probably won’t have better guesses until we see if any winners in non-save/steal battles end up being KO eliminations.

Edited by VintageVoice

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

💀 What, would Kelly be taking after Nick with this one? Two completely different singing styles paired together… 🥲

Marisa vs Tanner

Jake vs Melinda

Micah vs Tayler

Don't act like she hasn't been doing it before Nick :haha:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Given that we´re back to 24 battles, and possibly having 6 montages, every coach is getting at least one montaged battle.

For example, in S17, Blake and Kelly had 2, and John and Gwen had 1.

These are the 8 battles we´re guaranteed to see in full due to them having steals/saves:

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Kinsey Rose - Kinsey SAVED.

J: Brittany Bree vs. TBA (Samara?) - Samara (?) SAVED.

A: Bella DeNapoli vs. TBA (Female) - TBA SAVED.

B: Hailey Green vs. TBA (brunette girl) - TBA SAVED.

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Jershika Maple - Jershika stolen by John and Ariana. She picked JOHN.

A: Raquel Trinidad vs. Hailey Mia - Car Wash (Rose Royce) - Hailey stolen by KELLY.

J: Paris Winningham vs. Jonathan Mouton - Jonathan stolen by BLAKE.

B: Wendy Moten vs. Manny Keith - Manny stolen by ARIANA.

The others are all in danger of montage since we´re only likely to see 10 more in full.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A: Raquel Trinidad vs. Hailey Mia - Car Wash (Rose Royce) - Hailey stolen by KELLY.

Can't wait for this- the pairing and most especially the song choice :wub: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Kinsey Rose - Kinsey SAVED.

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Jershika Maple - Jershika stolen by John and Ariana. She picked JOHN.

J: Paris Winningham vs. Jonathan Mouton - Jonathan stolen by BLAKE.

I´m really looking forward to these three, especially the song choices.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

The good news is that we’re guaranteed to Kinsey’s blind and battle shown in full!! ☺️

As the show desperately needs female country rep/country rep in general this season, I doubt she’d get montaged anyway but the block and save are both bonuses in this case.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me @ TPTB if Sam and David’s battles both get montaged:

Why Dont You Love Me The Office GIFEpisode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Lol I hope they don´t. 

I´m aleady trying to guess which ones could get montaged, but we don´t have any feedback, so it´s difficult to guess. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me @ TPTB if Sam and David’s battles both get montaged:

Why Dont You Love Me The Office GIFEpisode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I don't know what the song choice is for KJ and Sam at the moment (I don't want them montaged either way), but it will suck if they will montage a Fall Out Boy battle (which I've been waiting for 16 seasons now 🥲)

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, ammonium said:

How many blocked contestants lost their battle round previously?

There's been a good amount but they got stolen/saved: Gean, Taryn, Samantha, Nelson, Keith, Zaxai, and now Kinsey

Purely eliminated tho- only Rizzi :( 

Edited by VoiceFan!

3 minutes ago, ammonium said:

How many blocked contestants lost their battle round previously?

Quite a few: Keith Paluso, Zaxai, Rizzi Myers, Nelson Cade III, Samantha Howell, Taryn Papa and Gean Garcia. And others like Ryan Berg, Cami Clune, and Ciana Pelekai lost their KO.

The block really means nothing, it´s no guarantee that the coach is going to keep that artist at all.

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Quite a few: Keith Paluso, Zaxai, Rizzi Myers, Nelson Cade III, Samantha Howell, Taryn Papa and Gean Garcia. And others like Ryan Berg, Cami Clune, and Ciana Pelekai lost their KO.

The block really means nothing, it´s no guarantee that the coach is going to keep that artist at all.

and Max Boyle, Julian King

John blocks:
S16: Julian King - Cross Battles (😭
S17: Max Boyle - KOs (stolen by Kelly and Gwen
S18: Nelson Cade - 4 Way
S19: John Holiday - Final
S20: Ciana - KOs
S21: .... Maybe that person going to the KOs?

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Don’t forget Justin Kilgore, the first 4 chair block (and first closing block)

• Like 1

I know this is very early but who do u think is closing the premiere?

If I were to answer maybe Bella D (3 chair team Ari) or Gymani (Ari's song, unexpected coach selection). One of David/KCK3/Gymani will def be in the premiere bc they all sang Ariana Grande songs

The remaining TBA people are all  battle losers + the team Blake rocker, iirc. With that in mind, I think it's safe to say that the season 21 winner is among the confirmed names we got so far 😎

• Like 1