The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

She’s making lives then

She's good. Its only a matter of not letting nerves get to her (and the treatment from both TPTB and her coach).

Edited by Misirlou

53 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I don’t even know who that is lol I’m just judging from her covers online. What genre is he?

First Dolly, now Sinatra. Which genre are you gonna come for next? :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

What genre is Kinsey (cuz im usually rly bad at genres)

Kinsey’s country all the way (The Chicks being a pretty iconic early 2000s country girl group and her being Nashville based suggest that, plus she followed Dolly Parton recently + has covered Dolly for years).

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I mean.. he just posted a Dennys photo just today with the caption "Every day LOL" 👀

Like I said in his fan thread, it seems that he’s practically handing us the results. :haha:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Good to see an ICSYV contestant audition!! there were a couple of good ones on the first season. I do recognize him. Hallelujah brother 🙌🏻 

I do not believe in coincidences. Turns out that the ICSYV casting director worked at the Voice as a stage manager for 18 episodes in 2015.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

My Way is probably even better known and his signature song.

New York New York is another one of his best known songs.
Another known song is That’s Life

Either way, Frank Sinatra is one of the best known singers of the 20th century. You’ve probably heard at least one of his songs at some point

Edited by Cookie73

I feel like the missing names from Ariana's team are Katherine Ann Mohler, Manny Keith, Wyatt Michael, Vaughn Mugol, Samuel Harness and Lexi Stojack, with the latter two not being 100% confirmed.

I think John probably blocked Ariana.

It´s suspected that Vaughn is also with Ariana. Another pop artist lol, color me surprised.

So far everyone we know from there fits that lane except David, since he occupies a more alternative rock space. Raquel also may distinguish herself given that she sang Sinatra.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It´s suspected that Vaughn is also with Ariana. Another pop artist lol, color me surprised.

Yeah lol honestly I didn’t expect Ari to have a diverse team at all tbh 😂 I expected a heavy pop team

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This is Jonathan in ICSYV. He starts singing at about the 10:20 minute mark.

Probably too soon to tell but this might be John’s frontrunner. He’s a guy, a good vocalist, sob story and he will probably be surrounded by teammates who have no chance in hell to win any votes with the core audience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far everyone we know from there fits that lane except David, since he occupies a more alternative rock space. Raquel also may distinguish herself given that she sang Sinatra.

Well I believe Ryleigh is more rnb/soul/pop because of her covers. But I just know Ryleigh and Raquel better be the last 2 Team Ari contestants 😂 (not sold on David tbh everything I’ve seen of him is meh) but her decisions are gonna be dreadful 

Just now, jus.willy said:

Yeah lol honestly I didn’t expect Ari to have a diverse team at all tbh 😂 I expected a heavy pop team

Yep. I expected more teens though. Most of her girls (except Hailey Mia) that we know of are in their 20s I believe, and so are Vaughn and David. That being said, we don´t know her whole team, so we´ll see.

Just now, Daillon said:

Probably too soon to tell but this might be John’s frontrunner. He’s a guy, a good vocalist, sob story and he will probably be surrounded by teammates who have no chance in hell to win any votes with the core audience.

Him and Brittany fr