The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, professorX said:

why do I feel like the producers won't montage any of Ariana's artists 🤔

I feel like they always montage the underdog or weakest team.  Especially the knockout montage.

Adam and Gwen were especially. 

1 minute ago, katybay said:

I feel like they always montage the underdog or weakest team.  Especially the knockout montage.

Adam and Gwen were especially. 

I was thinking of the stans storming on the comment section of a montage video and trying to cancel The Voice though :ike:

I'm really expecting a massive amount of views the show gets this season.

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I see some people underestimating Jeremy. I dont know his fate, but if he does make it to the lives, I could see him causing some damage depending on what team he's in.

Look what he just posted to his story 👻 

6-F5622-B1-1-CC6-4-EA2-8-E6-A-16-F584-A2

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, professorX said:

I was thinking of the stans storming on the comment section of a montage video and trying to cancel The Voice though :ike:

I'm really expecting a massive amount of views the show gets this season.

More overestimation of Ariana’s fanbase. TPTB doesn’t care what trolls say in the comments anyway. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IamNegan said:

Hi, just found this girl and I think she’s supposed to be in LA at least for the blinds. Some of the contestant are following her too.

Gracie Nourbash

https://instagram.com/gnourbs?utm_medium=copy_link

Her music page

https://instagram.com/gnourbsmusic?utm_medium=copy_link

what do y’all think?

I’ve been following her career for a few months now! She actually auditioned for Idol S19 (I don’t think she made it to the judges though) and her mom came onto this forum and thanked me and another user for our support. 🤩 

I don’t believe she turned a chair though. 😢

3 minutes ago, IamNegan said:

Hi, just found this girl and I think she’s supposed to be in LA at least for the blinds. Some of the contestant are following her too.

Gracie Nourbash

https://instagram.com/gnourbs?utm_medium=copy_link

Her music page

https://instagram.com/gnourbsmusic?utm_medium=copy_link

what do y’all think?

Gracie's not in. She's a late name we found and a no chair from taping 3. I just excluded her because she was a no chair and I forgot to update it lol. Thanks for the reminder :haha:

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Gracie's not in. She's a late name we found and a no chair from taping 3. I just excluded her because she was a no chair and I forgot to update it lol. Thanks for the reminder :haha:

I hope she comes back next season! She’s so good! 🤩

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Damn😭 she really has a beautiful voice😭

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

More overestimation of Ariana’s fanbase. TPTB doesn’t care what trolls say in the comments anyway. 

you're underestimating the power of twitter :no:

edit: and I feel like they do. imagine the backlash they got if they intentionally let Kenzie win despite the massive support of Cam in the comment sections

Edited by professorX

Just now, professorX said:

you're underestimating the power of twitter :no:

The show doesn’t give af if people who probably aren’t even going to watch the show complain about montages. :haha: People bitch about the show all the time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

The show doesn’t give af if people who probably aren’t even going to watch the show complain about montages. :haha: People bitch about the show all the time. 

omg just let me have this one

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Look what he just posted to his story 👻 

6-F5622-B1-1-CC6-4-EA2-8-E6-A-16-F584-A2

I don't know how good he is (haven't checked his covers yet) but I'm hoping he does well on the show. Like last season (I think it was with Jose), some users here just decide who is king/queen and who is a flop, without even watching a single second of the show. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I don't know how good he is (haven't checked his covers yet) but I'm hoping he does well on the show. Like last season (I think it was with Jose), some users here just decide who is king/queen and who is a flop, without even watching a single second of the show. 

True, but he shouldn’t be wasting his time here reading what we think anyway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Agreed. I expect Jeremy to exceed expectations, especially since he's also an AI alum like his coach.

• Like 2