Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m starting to think Jeremy might still be in. Obviously, there’s the chance that he’s trolling, but he just posted today about his child not answering his FaceTimes. 

He also recently followed Blake. so IF Kelly got rid of him...Maybe Blake stole him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kinsey is another interesting one. She recently followed the other three coaches (Ari, John, and Blake) and members of the Joy Reunion. The main recent notable follow for me is the Dolly one. She’s been covering Dolly songs for years, so I was surprised to see her just follow her now. Maybe she sang a Dolly song on the show. 👀  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kinsey is another interesting one. She recently followed the other three coaches (Ari, John, and Blake) and members of the Joy Reunion. The main recent notable follow for me is the Dolly one. She’s been covering Dolly songs for years, so I was surprised to see her just follow her now. Maybe she sang a Dolly song on the show. 👀  

I think Kinsey is on Blake's team,or was stolen in battles

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kinsey is another interesting one. She recently followed the other three coaches (Ari, John, and Blake) and members of the Joy Reunion. The main recent notable follow for me is the Dolly one. She’s been covering Dolly songs for years, so I was surprised to see her just follow her now. Maybe she sang a Dolly song on the show. 👀  

Or maybe an advisor 👀

We know she has her connection to the show through nbc and Miley so she could be Blake or Kelly’s advisor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

Or maybe an advisor 👀

We know she has her connection to the show through nbc and Miley so she could be Blake or Kelly’s advisor

If so, rip their budget 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kinsey is another interesting one. She recently followed the other three coaches (Ari, John, and Blake) and members of the Joy Reunion. The main recent notable follow for me is the Dolly one. She’s been covering Dolly songs for years, so I was surprised to see her just follow her now. Maybe she sang a Dolly song on the show. 👀  

Wait so maybe Blake stole her and she is paired with The Joy Reunion for KO and if that’s the case it is a interesting but good pairing…… I wonder who Ariana might have stolen do you guys got any theories 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BigMac454 said:

Wait so maybe Blake stole her and she is paired with The Joy Reunion for KO and if that’s the case it is a interesting but good pairing…… I wonder who Ariana might have stolen do you guys got any theories 

I doubt it. She’s been following TJR group account for weeks now. I think they’re just friends. ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I doubt it. She’s been following TJR group account for weeks now. I think they’re just friends. ;) 

@Bk1234 ruining my thoughts😭😂 jkjkjk I so nervous to see some of these steals and saves and the results

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, she probably made battles if this picture is from a few days ago. 

Is she a Ariana girl or a TeamLegend girl bc I don’t think she on Kelly team just bc we saw everyone who was there for Kelly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure whether this is considered a “hot take” here, but Blake has the strongest team by far, based on the names we know about. 

 

Strongest in what sense?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


Vote potential. 

That is true I have thought about that bc he got Carson (*the kid vote) Wendy with the country AA vote Clint is a Blake guy aka like Ian and Jim so we all know he will be there we just got to think of the other 3 spots

 

wait The Joy Reunion will be one there but Girl Named Tom could be competition to them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Isn’t it always? lol

Blake always has the vote potiental but I need to think this season bc I want a FEMALE WIN and Blake and Ariana got that potiental to take one 

 

Blake- Wendy

Ariana- Katherine or someone Pop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think this is the order of preference for the audience. 
 

1. Male country - Carson doesn’t fit the stereotypical male country singer the audience supports, and I’m not sold on him, but there is potential there. Blake also has Joy Reunion, which features two of the middle aged males minivan typically stans.  
 

2. Teen girl - Blake doesn’t have one of these that we know of. The right one can be deadly, but they haven’t been a factor since season 15. EDIT: I forgot he has Hailey. 
 

3. AA female diva - Blake has at least one of these too, and she’s easily the best vocalist in the competition. If she sings country, that will add to her minivan appeal. 
 

There could even be some surprises too. That’s a dangerous team. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

 

2. Teen girl - Blake doesn’t have one of these that we know of. The right one can be deadly, but they haven’t been a factor since season 15. 

He has Hailey. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...