The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

here is my take on arianators vs minivan. i feel the hate is unnecessary cause, in minivan's case, as soon as a new lineup comes in, they always complain. secondly, i feel arianators can do some damage but it just comes down to will they just retweet posts or actually watch and vote. but we'll see

I think if Ari pushes voting, they’ll vote 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arianators have a lot to learn

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

Here’s my opinion: 

minivan will continue to show up. As always with massive fan bases, people will watch for Ari but then after a few episodes fade away so it won’t affect voting that much

• Like 2
Just now, jus.vshn said:

I think she’ll push about the same as the others. There is limits with publicists and management. She can’t just beg for votes through SM

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

forgot to add, ariana will push for people to vote and support her artists on her team so i dont think her fans will forget after the first few episodes, majority will come once lives hit

I kind of had a feeling that Gwen wasn’t gonna return after her win with Carter. I thought Kelsea was gonna take her place. 

But we got queen Ari instead! I would’ve loved Kelsea being a coach as well though she was so entertaining yesterday tbh!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I kind of had a feeling that Gwen wasn’t gonna return after her win with Carter. I thought Kelsea was gonna take her place. 

But we got queen Ari instead!

I still miss her. 🥺 I would have LOVED Kelsea.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Blake is currently trending on Twitter bc of Ariana fans trashing him. They have respect for John and Kelly, but her stans have minimal respect for country music, zero respect for country males generally, and no respect for Blake personally.

So basically like the vast majority of IDF lol 😂

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

I can’t wait for the first time he actually makes a joke at her expense.

one toxic fanbase was to much, now let’s add in an even larger one. So looking forward to 8 months of this.

The Voice Lol GIF by NBC

59 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

They definitely don't but, as a huge fan of pop and R&B music, I'm willing to look the other way on this one. :giggle:

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

This thread already has 24 pages. Oh...

fred armisen television GIF

:lmao: and 7.6k views, there's only about 60 members on the board right now

it's gonna get crazy here next season panicsmiley.gif

52 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yikes. This isn't good. However, with regards to the bolded part, although I'm sure they'll get along well and there will probably be no bad blood

Next thing you know. Ariana takes a page out of Taylor's book and writes a song about Blake:

bad blood GIF by Taylor Swiftbad blood GIF by Taylor Swift

just joking GIF

Edited by disney1024
2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

8 hours and IDF has moved from the excitement phase to the hating phase, nice. :haha:

I´m still excited for the season, just not about Minivan 2.0 lol

43 minutes ago, Daillon said:

It seems like, as expected, Blake’s fans are not holding back either, and I have only checked Twitter (I’m scared of what I can find on FB lol)

Most of the people on FB (at least under the Voice post) don't know who she is or just knows her for the donut incident a few years back. :giggle:

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m still excited for the season, just not about Minivan 2.0 lol

Same. I love Ariana’s personality and I’m really excited to see her in action, I just don’t want to deal with her fans.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Most of the people on FB (at least under the Voice post) don't know who she is or just knows her for the donut incident a few years back. :giggle:

People are already bringing that up in Twitter to bash Ariana :rolleyes:

So if anyone had any doubts, there is no “good side” here.

15 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

They definitely don't but, as a huge fan of pop and R&B music, I'm willing to look the other way on this one. :giggle:

A pop artist literally won last season though 😛

Edited by seak05
4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

So if anyone had any doubts, there is no “good side” here.

yeah, both minivan and Ariana stans are trash...but there are a lot more Ariana stans, and outside outlets tend to take them more seriously. Plus as I'm under 50, I don't really use fb..so minivan is easier to avoid...and they definitely don't come on IDF (it's all about the self-interest)

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

8 hours and IDF has moved from the excitement phase to the hating phase, nice. :haha:

Can’t speak for everyone but I am still excited for Ari just ignoring the impending battle of the fans. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

A pop artist literally won last season though 😛

Yeah but Jenzie Wheels is most likely winning S20 and a R&B artist hasn't won since Chris Blue in S12. 😜

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Every housewife on Facebook commented about the donut incident this morning when The Voice first posted the announcement lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Can’t speak for everyone but I am still excited for Ari just ignoring the impending battle of the fans. 

Yeah, I´m gonna ignore the Minivan vs Ariana fans battle. I´m sure that if Blake´s and Ariana´s respective fans would trash talk the other in their presence, they´d just laugh in their face.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

yeah, both minivan and Ariana stans are trash...but there are a lot more Ariana stans, and outside outlets tend to take them more seriously. Plus as I'm under 50, I don't really use fb..so minivan is easier to avoid...and they definitely don't come on IDF (it's all about the self-interest)

Honestly, avoiding Twitter is all that would take to enjoy this season. I see a lot of IDF-ers really excited for Ariana, but not much toxicity yet (and I hope it stays that way).