The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Also, going today doesn’t guarantee a steal or save. ;)

It doesn´t, but still, they have higher odds than the people tomorrow, particularly the Taping 4 peeps. You know how trigger happy the coaches can get.

29 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Jershika also posted something motivational 

Also to note… Jershika and Jeremy have been posting something motivational nearly everyday

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Also to note… Jershika and Jeremy have been posting something motivational nearly everyday

Lol idk about that…. Jershika mainly

posts food everyday🤣 but hey you could be right

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Taping 1 for battles dissappeared from 1iota, so I assume they´re all checked in now. The taping is bound to start much later I assume.

I’m assuming between 11:30 and noon in California for the start time, but I won’t be shocked if it runs longer and things get pushed back.

Just a reminder, we won't be posting spoilers today or tomorrow. If by some miracle we do get a lot of sources verifying the same info for all 4 tapings, then they'll drop a lot quicker.

I assure you we'll post whatever info we have when it seems like we've gathered enough 🙂

• Like 8

Some flop predictions :

• Jeremy will lose the battle, and then unexpectedly stolen by Ariana
  • The Cunningham sisters will move on on team Kelly
  • KJ is performing at least on taping 3, if not 4
  • Katherine is definitely winning her battle, idk something about that promo screamed Ariana's favorite to me
  • Kelly might want to pull The Bundys card all over again, GNT will go against a solo artist and win the battle
  • At least two underdogs will move on, my bet on Clint and Ryleigh (if not with Ari stolen by Kelly)
  • Wendy, Gymani and Brittany will stay with their OG coaches

12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Some flop predictions :

• At least two underdogs will move on, my bet on Clint and Ryleigh (if not with Ari stolen by Kelly)

I withheld a little info regarding his blind (in hopes of scoping out an additional source, and it worked!) but I don't particularly think he'll be that much of a threat, if he gets aired at all :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I withheld a little info regarding his blind (in hopes of scoping out an additional source, and it worked!) but I don't particularly think he'll be that much of a threat, if he gets aired at all :ph34rwave:

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

How many BA montages are we expecting with the back to 48 contestants ?

21 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Some flop predictions :

• Jeremy will lose the battle, and then unexpectedly stolen by Ariana
  • The Cunningham sisters will move on on team Kelly
  • KJ is performing at least on taping 3, if not 4
  • Katherine is definitely winning her battle, idk something about that promo screamed Ariana's favorite to me
  • Kelly might want to pull The Bundys card all over again, GNT will go against a solo artist and win the battle
  • Wendy, Gymani and Brittany will stay with their OG coaches

Don’t they get 2 steals though???

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

How many BA montages are we expecting with the back to 48 contestants ?

On S15 and S17 there were no montages, only some short clipped auditions, but we got to meet everyone in the end, so hopefully it does happen again. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Don’t they get 2 steals though???

It's likely they'll get 2 steals or 1 steal/1 save like they used to, but we don't have the confirmation on that yet. 

That stuff we will let you know sooner than the spoilers come out.

• Thanks 2