The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, IamNegan said:

her nail polish looks similar 😂

One is a light shade of green, and the other looks more white, but it’s difficult to know for certain. Also, the leg and hand in today’s photos look more tan, but that could be lighting, or maybe she’s been laying out in the sun a lot lately. I don’t think it’s her, but I want to be wrong about this. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

One is a light shade of green, and the other looks more white, but it’s difficult to know for certain. Also, the leg and hand in today’s photos look more tan, but that could be lighting, or maybe she’s been laying out in the sun a lot lately. I don’t think it’s her, but I want to be wrong about this. 

Yes absolutely right. I'm so denial about her being out I just want her to be in the competition so bad🤧🤧 

We got a taste of finding people with oddly spelled names with Gymani, have we ever had someone like that before?

Also, can't wait for Season 22 where everyone is scrambling to find Djaszmiene Johnson

I have a feeling Holly is performing today based off of her posts on Instagram. She put a Dr. Suess quote on her story and posted an image with the words “Girl, you got this!”

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I have a feeling Holly is performing today based off of her posts on Instagram. She put a Dr. Suess quote on her story and posted an image with the words “Girl, you got this!”

So she's basically going to the KOs, even in the worst case scenario 👀

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She's going to kill it for sure! Good luck to her & hopefully she moves on on the right team for her.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

So at least one IDF meltdown will likely be avoided (now to get Bella, KJ, and Gymani through…)

Team Kelly is most likely to receive meltdowns (so many IDF preseason favorites)