The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Insert *to you* gif here.  Because that's how I live.

Edited by Rodney
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

Arianators have a lot to learn

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

I´ll still watch this season because of the contestants and to see what the new coach brings, but now not only am I staying away from FB (if not to see the views and likes),

I´m staying away from Twitter as well.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake is currently trending on Twitter bc of Ariana fans trashing him. They have respect for John and Kelly, but her stans have minimal respect for country music, zero respect for country males generally, and no respect for Blake personally. I can’t wait for the first time he actually makes a joke at her expense.

one toxic fanbase was to much, now let’s add in an even larger one. So looking forward to 8 months of this.

Also Ariana will get the young female pop singers, but this idea that she’s just going to get everyone non-country is farcical 

Yikes. This isn't good. However, with regards to the bolded part, although I'm sure they'll get along well and there will probably be no bad blood, I'm sure that Ariana isn't inciting all this rudeness. I do hope she says something to put a stop to it, but, then again, when has that ever worked? Some fans stans will ironically argue/hate on behalf of the person their stanning even if that person doesn't want them to.

That being said, it's probably her responsibility to at least try to say anything to get it to stop. And also? AFAIK Blake isn't even problematic at all, really. If anything they should be bashing Morgan Wallen, but they're generalizing to all country singers, including Blake who seems to be just fine.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, and the median age of the audience is 60+. Probably not many fans of her. 

That is evident when you look at the reactions on Facebook. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

OMG IM DECEASED

I would feel blessed. Blake Shelton, the guy who can literally take anyone to the finale, turned for me. 

• Like 2

This is why I'm extremely uncomfortable. Minivan attacking everyone was bad enough, now we have minivan vs pink army. I won't stand for this shared hatred. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

This is why I'm extremely uncomfortable. Minivan attacking everyone was bad enough, now we have minivan vs pink army. I won't stand for this shared hatred. 

That´s  why I´m staying away from SM this season. And if anyone who´s auditioning or plans to do it this season is reading this, please, for your own good, do the same.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I would feel blessed. Blake Shelton, the guy who can literally take anyone to the finale, turned for me. 

Good for you, sweetie.

I'd rather shoot myself.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That´s  why I´m staying away from SM this season. And if anyone who´s auditioning or plans to do it this season is reading this, please, for your own good, do the same.

oh yeah ok GIF by Mauro Gatti

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

It seems like, as expected, Blake’s fans are not holding back either, and I have only checked Twitter (I’m scared of what I can find on FB lol)

Not much on FB as far as I can tell. (Maybe on Ariana's FB page, I just checked The Voice's only.)

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I’m really hoping we get a live audience. The arianators will have spoilers all over social media 🤣

If we don’t get a live audience... The spoilers will be everywhere!!! 

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

It seems like, as expected, Blake’s fans are not holding back either, and I have only checked Twitter (I’m scared of what I can find on FB lol)

Summary: Same stupidity and toxicity, different target. That´s all.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I’m really hoping we get a live audience. The arianators will have spoilers all over social media 🤣

That's why I want a virtual one, actually.

I´ll suggest we enjoy the new season when it airs and solely focus on that, because the panel seems fun. I´ll personally only check SM to see views and likes.

Edited by Misirlou

here is my take on arianators vs minivan. i feel the hate is unnecessary cause, in minivan's case, as soon as a new lineup comes in, they always complain. secondly, i feel arianators can do some damage but it just comes down to will they just retweet posts or actually watch and vote. but we'll see

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´ll suggest we enjoy the new season when it airs and solely focus on that. I´ll personally only check SM to see views and likes.

i only check for the leaks and ratings if you count that as sm