The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arianators have a lot to learn

Some people here really shouldn’t complain about Arianators or Minivan when they behave exactly like them 

I love this quote from the CNN article so much. 😂😂😂   It looks like NBC is saying -- in the nicest possible way -- "Thank U, Next" to coach Nick Jonas.

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

the way the ariana grande announcement is going to make me run out of reactions lmao

update: 7 minutes later and 17 pages in, i'm already out of reactions LOL

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Ariana if she doesn't turn for a contestant (especially no-chair turners):

ariana grande wink GIF

Someone finally gave me a :haha: reaction for this post! I feel so accomplished LMAOOOO 🤣

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

To be fair, Miley's S13 lives team was super dope. Ashland is a talented country singer (unlike some Team Blake finalists 😒), Janice was a QUEEN, and Brooke was amazing! And there was no guarantee that Chloe would've been as well-received if she wasn't on Blake's team. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Brooke and Janice, I agree.  But Ashland was a one-trick pony who had a great Blind, and pretty much nothing else.  When the other coaches and even your own mother are telling you to drop her, you've got problems.

Just now, Rodney said:

Brooke and Janice, I agree.  But Ashland was a one-trick pony who had a great Blind, and pretty much nothing else.  When the other coaches and even your own mother are telling you to drop her, you've got problems.

Karly or Mariah should have been in over Ashland

• Like 2

I´m still a bit surprised she´s doing this given that she´s at her highest point in her career now. Singers tend to become coaches when they need a bit of a boost in popularity from what I´ve noticed.

• Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

I´m still a bit surprised she´s doing this given that she´s at her highest point in her career now. Singers tend to become coaches when they need a bit of a boost in popularity from what I´ve noticed.

agreed

My guess is that Blake will get country, as always. John and Kelly will turn for a few of the Ariana picks, but just for show. They'll wait for Ariana to fill her team and then go head to head against each other more harder. 

Just now, Misirlou said:

If it wasn’t for CO-VID this wouldn’t have happened imo.

And after releasing three albums in a row, this might be like a vacation for her.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ariana’s prob gonna fill up her team in like the third taping. I expect Kelly to be a lot less picky this season....

I think the only ones who might definitely not pick her are the country singers. R&B singers will probably lean towards John, but she could get a few of them as well. The pop singers (especially the younger ones) are going to flock to her.

Blake is currently trending on Twitter bc of Ariana fans trashing him. They have respect for John and Kelly, but her stans have minimal respect for country music, zero respect for country males generally, and no respect for Blake personally. I can’t wait for the first time he actually makes a joke at her expense.

one toxic fanbase was to much, now let’s add in an even larger one. So looking forward to 8 months of this.

Also Ariana will get the young female pop singers, but this idea that she’s just going to get everyone non-country is farcical 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake is currently trending on Twitter bc of Ariana fans trashing him. They have respect for John and Kelly, but her stans have minimal respect for country music, zero respect for country males generally, and no respect for Blake personally. I can’t wait for the first time he actually makes a joke at her expense.

:unsure: I don’t like this.

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

one toxic fanbase was to much, now let’s add in an even larger one. So looking forward to 8 months of this.

Also Ariana will get the young female pop singers, but this idea that she’s just going to get everyone non-country is farcical 

Yes, and the median age of the audience is 60+. Probably not many fans of her. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I´ve long known of this. This is exactly Minivan, just with her instead of Blake. 

Some (not all) fans of pop music in general have country as their punching bag of a genre. They claim is "easy to sing", "boring", and label the country males as "racist hillbillies" (Of course there are some, but let´s not generalize a whole group of people). It´s not surprising that Blake is the only one out of the other coaches recieving hate from her stans.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Rodney said:

And yet, Ashland is the one signed to a label deal.

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

It's very simple to me.  There are fans not on this site who are as tired of Blake's base getting undeserving artists far as many of us here are.  I can’t tell you how many fans on other sites I have seen calling for him to take at least one season off, or even leave entirely.

So I am looking forward to eight months of this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

How shocking :yawn:

I haven't endured Minivan for years only to get the pop equivalent (and frankly more annoying) of that.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It's very simple to me.  There are fans not on this site who are as tired of Blake's base getting undeserving artists far as many of us here are.  I can’t tell you how many fans on other sites I have seen calling for him to take at least one season off, or even leave entirely.

So I am looking forward to eight months of this.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5