The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Chavon's IG story posted on the day Team Ariana flew in still makes me think he's with her. 

So if Ariana really has Wyatt, David, Samuel AND Chavon, then she has my favorite team so far. Hell, maybe even add Justin into that if he is in, since she is the only coach he follows.

Same, but it means brutal eliminations too :dead:

I really love Justin. His Heartbreak Anniversary cover's so good. I love the breaks in his voice and I love the tone!  :wub:

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Nothing indicating whether she’s in or out yet :( 

She rarely posts so it's really hard to indicate lmao

I didn't know she had a metal rod on her right leg after an accident 😮 that must've been tough for her

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Sasha is apparently Team Blake?

If we’re going off coaches he follows, then that seems likely (I know a while back Blake was the only one Sasha followed, but idk if that’s changed).

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Sasha is apparently Team Blake?

I have doubts. The follow would indicate so, but he started posting in the hotel around the time Team Ari flew in.

1 hour ago, Voice said:

As of right now…who are two people that you could see as the winner of season 21?

I could see Gymani or Holly as the winner ngl.

Ngl I REALLLY want a Ari win or a Kelly win 

• Like 1

I think the winner might be one of the missing names at this point. The closest thing could be Wendy, she's top 3 material. Holly and Gymani bloodbath material, maybe a shot at the IS spot.

• Like 1

Michael Wolk (Keilah’s dad) is public now… and he said he celebrated his anniversary different this year on July 11. There’s also a post from today with the two of them at Denny’s.

I asked this a couple of days ago, but I'll ask again since I still haven't seen anyone on social media indicating they got tickets. Has anyone gotten tickets themselves or heard of someone that got tickets? None of the tapings are sold out , but that could just be because people are still working their way through the vaccination verification process. I'm also wondering what the chances are for a postponement with the amount of new Covid cases rising rapidly in the last couple of weeks in L.A. County. 

4 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I asked this a couple of days ago, but I'll ask again since I still haven't seen anyone on social media indicating they got tickets. Has anyone gotten tickets themselves or heard of someone that got tickets? None of the tapings are sold out , but that could just be because people are still working their way through the vaccination verification process. I'm also wondering what the chances are for a postponement with the amount of new Covid cases rising rapidly in the last couple of weeks in L.A. County. 

The  vaccination process could definitely affect the fact that they still haven´t sold out the tapings. I really haven´t heard of anyone getting tickets, but who knows. 

Edited by Misirlou

34 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I currently haven't seen any posts either. Hopefully they don't have to adapt anything too much.

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Gnbi1TY.png

yVVSBJZ.png

😭😭😭omg

NBC screwed up by announcing Ari’s participation this early, I’d take a shot for every time someone commented asking where she is in the comments but I’d be on like my fourth liver transplant and we still have two months til the premiere 🤪

• Haha 6

On 7/23/2021 at 10:07 AM, Misirlou said:

If they go back to two steals in the battles, there´s a slight chance that they might be more spread out than the quickly used steal-save combination, since the coaches usually already have in mind who to save, but with two steals they´re back to having to listen to more matchups to get someone else from other teams. Therefore the Taping 4 contestants maybe wouldn´t be screwed.

If we´re staying with a steal and a save, then, this will happen I think:

• John will continue to be trigger happy and use his save and steal on Taping 1.  Blake will save his first battle loser. Ariana might use one of them.
  • Kelly might use one or both on Taping 2, leaning towards both. Ariana will use her other one here.
  • Blake will be the only one with a steal left on Taping 3.
  • RIP Taping 4 contestants.

I'm pretty sure that coaches discuss steals beforehand. For example, Gwen was going to steal Marisa beforehand, which means she had to have known that Kelly was going to pick Tanner. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers & coaches sat down and planned everything beforehand.

On 7/23/2021 at 12:03 PM, Misirlou said:

For starters, which elimination would hurt you the most right now if it were to happen next week? The word hurt is probably too dramatic since its not life or death, but you get my point.

Probably Holly? I'm not super attached to anyone yet though. HMs to Ryleigh & Wendy.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:03 AM, Misirlou said:

For starters, which elimination would hurt you the most right now if it were to happen next week? The word hurt is probably too dramatic since its not life or death, but you get my point.

I'm not really worried for most of my faves (Holly, Wendy, Girl Named Tom) but I'm concerned about Samuel. While he is talented, and has a pretty good range, he doesn't seem like the type that usually does well on the show.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic