The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

If you have a favorite on Team Legend and it happens to be John´s TCO, you can at least make peace with the fact that they are least advancing to T11, since mathematically Minivan can´t eliminate 3 members in one night lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If you have a favorite on Team Legend and it happens to be John´s TCO, you can at least make peace with the fact that they are least advancing to T11, since mathematically Minivan can´t eliminate 3 members in one night lol.

Holy crap that’s some real Adam Levine punishment. Except that he won’t be able to blame the shitty format 👀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

For starters, which elimination would hurt you the most right now if it were to happen next week? The word hurt is probably too dramatic since its not life or death, but you get my point.

Holly. She's only one who intrigues me at the moment and it woukd be tragic for her to go home so early. 

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Chavon's wife posted an IG story of him eating in a room. Can anyone identify the background or something?

That could be the hotel. Seems like the hotel backboard! 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Angeles said:

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

We already discussed this in his fan thread, we believe he is STILL having fun trolling us.

If he does end up making it at least to battles (and hopefully through) his name’s going in the IDF Dictionary as the definition for “King of the Trolls”

• Haha 3

On 7/19/2021 at 11:53 AM, musictothesoul said:

So I have been on here reading through this whole thread. And the mystery of POV lady has intrigued me. I have been doing some searching for her based off your comment of the name spelling and pronunciation. I found this YouTube account with the name Gymani and I think this is POV lady. What do you think?

Still trying to figure out howwww you found her🤣🤣

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

…and with that, MJ has continued his successful “pre season snowflake hunt” streak.

I mean I wouldn't call Chavon a snowflake yet, but he's my favorite thus far for sure.

Chavon's IG story posted on the day Team Ariana flew in still makes me think he's with her. 

So if Ariana really has Wyatt, David, Samuel AND Chavon, then she has my favorite team so far. Hell, maybe even add Justin into that if he is in, since she is the only coach he follows.

• Like 1