The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I believe that Jordan Matthew Young thanked Trelawney live at some point... maybe during the Semifinals Results Show? I remember thinking that was really great of him to do, considering that Trelawney and several of the behind-the-scenes people don't get as much (or really any) recognition.

It was Pia who thanked Trelawney specifically. Jordan thanked all the backstage crew in general.

As for Chavon, I'm open to enjoying and liking him as long as he's not a threat to David/Hailey/Holly/Sam, but I don't foresee him becoming my top favorite of the season.

(I say this now as I flashback to being reluctant on Sid and him ending up being my favorite male artist of S19 🤡)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It was Pia who thanked Trelawney specifically. Jordan thanked all the backstage crew in general.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I thought that was Pia, but it may've been Jordan since I mentally blocked out a lot of the Semis IS from my mind.

Thanks for correcting me! It's really great that both of them thanked Trelawney + the backstage crew live; I hadn't seen anyone do this before that (though I've only been watching live since s17).

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

honestly even though Halley and Gihanna wasn't the best pairing Kelly could have made, it could have worked with the right song choices. "Thinking Out Loud" was just :unsure:

The only "obvious" pairings were Kenzie vs JD and Corey vs Savanna. The remaining six could've gone so many ways IMO, so yeah the main issue was the song

• Like 1

Just now, AliXRose said:

The only "obvious" pairings were Kenzie vs JD and Corey vs Savanna. The remaining six could've gone so many ways IMO, so yeah the main issue was the song

Halley was probably the 2nd best option for a Gihanna pairing anyway. However, I like my scenario better:

Halley is paired with any of Ryleigh, Gean, and Anna Grace on an emotional indie song. The two she doesn't get paired with get to battle each other. This leaves Gihanna and Ainae, preferably on a pop/RnB tune.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

This leaves Gihanna and Ainae, preferably on a pop/RnB tune

Gihanna actually mentioned a couple of times that she was expecting to be paired against Ainae (or Anna) 👀

which could've made more sense, especially if they were given the right song

If they go back to two steals in the battles, there´s a slight chance that they might be more spread out than the quickly used steal-save combination, since the coaches usually already have in mind who to save, but with two steals they´re back to having to listen to more matchups to get someone else from other teams. Therefore the Taping 4 contestants maybe wouldn´t be screwed.

If we´re staying with a steal and a save, then, this will happen I think:

• John will continue to be trigger happy and use his save and steal on Taping 1.  Blake will save his first battle loser. Ariana might use one of them.
  • Kelly might use one or both on Taping 2, leaning towards both. Ariana will use her other one here.
  • Blake will be the only one with a steal left on Taping 3.
  • RIP Taping 4 contestants.

For starters, which elimination would hurt you the most right now if it were to happen next week? The word hurt is probably too dramatic since its not life or death, but you get my point.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, Blirel said:

Vaughn’s page is public now and he has a story of the hotel

Yeah, it seems like the contestants got social media lessons. :haha:

Edited by Bk1234

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For starters, which elimination would hurt you the most right now if it were to happen next week? The word hurt is probably too dramatic since its not life or death, but you get my point.

Jershika or Gymani.

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

David, Bella, or Sam- but I know I can't get them all (especially since they're on the same team) so..

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

none :haha:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The two I’m the most worried about are David and Hailey, but I think with the right song + a good placement in the lineup both should hopefully be fine (though if they’ll stay on their original teams is up in the air).

57 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have two major snowflakes right now : one of them is undefeatable and the other one is not even confirmed yet. If she is, I see a huge bus coming for her but well, it is what it is 🙃 At this point I'm waiting for KO spoilers before choosing any more snowflakes.

By the way, my lame psychic powers tell me that KJ is out in the battles IF she's on Blake's team.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Katherine, Bella, Girl Named Tom, & David. 

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Thrive & Team Legend. 2(3) words I never expected to see in the same sentence! 

Well, she'll make the top 13 at least 👀 The rest is up to Minivan so RIP