The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

For S17 we got our first promo on August 15th I believe that would’ve been the week they filmed KO. And for S19 we got our first promo the day after they filmed battles. So hopefully we get something soon

Edited by jus.willy

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Also @sydneysam, while you have Bella as a favorite,  I noticed that you have 3 male snowflakes this season whose fan thread you developed and keep active. Just pointing this out because the girls seem to be astronomically more hyped than the guys this season.

I guess I'd like to be different this time 🤪  this is weird to me too because I usually prefer girls on and off season :haha: 

Besides Bella though, I also love Parker/KJ/Katherine/Holly/Wendy/Hailey/Gymani/Ryleigh this season, which is more than the number of guys I like this season (David, Sam, Jack, Jeremy, and Carson). I guess I'm just more active now on my pre-season top 3 faves, which are Bella, David, and Sam, all of which I'm sure that I'll follow the careers off-show :)))

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Never paid attention to him before but Chavon Rodgers is actually really good 👀 I also just realized that this song is not that bad after all, when done correctly :stealth:

I was more impressed with the guitar playing than the singing :stealth:

He's good, I'm just not a fan of guys with higher pitched tones.

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Also the way TPTB has blessed my eardrums with a variety of indie/alt/pop-rock guys and powerhouse-adjacent types this season ❤️❤️❤️

it's a reward for guessing Dana's KO song lmao jk

There's quite a bit of diversity this season, but as always, the rock lane is like a ghost town. That's kind of expected when the new coach is Ariana Grande though.

Just now, FloorWax said:

There's quite a bit of diversity this season, but as always, the rock lane is like a ghost town. That's kind of expected when the new coach is Ariana Grande though.

At least we have one confirmed on Team Blake (and Hailey there as well, to a lesser extent, depending on what direction she went in her blind).

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Me realizing that they are all actually possibly Team Ariana: 🥲

This is about to be cutthroat LMAO

David vs Sam is looking like a real possibility right now 😬

• Sad 4

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

David vs Sam is looking like a real possibility right now 😬

Yep. I´m definitely seeing that happening if he´s indeed on that team.

But then again we had Jordan vs Keegan when Pete and Connor were right there, so anything could happen.

• Like 4

Just now, sydneysam said:

that pairing and that song choice still puzzles me

+ Halley and Gihanna :dead:

honestly even though Halley and Gihanna wasn't the best pairing Kelly could have made, it could have worked with the right song choices. "Thinking Out Loud" was just :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, sydneysam said:

that pairing and that song choice still puzzles me

+ Halley and Gihanna :dead:

Exactly. As far as we know, they both could get paired with anyone else. (And I won´t care as long as it´s not Wyatt)

• Haha 1

Battles are quickly approaching! Coaches probably already know who they're picking as the winners, and the coaches may have also already discussed/planned who they're stealing/saving, so most contestants' fates are likely set.

Edited by QueenCami

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

He recently followed Trelawny. Maybe he got to perform in front of the coaches after all. 🤔 

Wouldn’t Trelawny have worked with everyone in the audition pool? She helps prep all of them for the BA, but she doesn’t know the performance order when they start rehearsing and vocal training.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Never paid attention to him before but Chavon Rodgers is actually really good 👀 I also just realized that this song is not that bad after all, when done correctly :stealth:

I like him a lot. He just needs to lay off the reverb and the effects. Major FINNEAS vibes to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I looked all over the contestant list for Trelawny, then I realized she's the head vocal coach :duh:

same :dead: it sounded like a promising artist's name lmao

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I like him a lot. He just needs to lay off the reverb and the effects. Major FINNEAS vibes to me. 

That's who I was trying to name but couldn't, I knew Chavon's voice reminded me of someone's but I was blanking on who :dead:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That's who I was trying to name but couldn't, I knew Chavon's voice reminded me of someone's but I was blanking on who :dead:

It also helps that Chavon looks like a long lost O'Connell sibling too ahahhahaha.

Edited by Teraginn

15 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

same :dead: it sounded like a promising artist's name lmao

I believe that Jordan Matthew Young thanked Trelawney live at some point... maybe during the Semifinals Results Show? I remember thinking that was really great of him to do, considering that Trelawney and several of the behind-the-scenes people don't get as much (or really any) recognition.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

I believe that Jordan thanked Trelawney live at some point... maybe during the Semifinals IS? I remember thinking that was really great of him to do, considering that Trelawney and several of the behind-the-scenes people don't get as much (or really any) recognition.

I thought that was Pia, but it may've been Jordan since I mentally blocked out a lot of the Semis IS from my mind.

• Haha 1